• JS ES6+, HTML and CSS;
• experience in React Native development;
• experience in developing mobile applications for the Apple App Store or Google Play Store;
• understanding Redux and its basic principles;
• experience with Git, with CI/CD and related tools;
• understanding the life cycle of the application and library components;
• knowledge of basic software development patterns and key principles of software development;
• developed logical thinking;
• responsibility, hard work and friendliness.
As a plus:
• understanding of backend architecture;
• ability to plan architecture and stages of development.
• development of a mobile app for a startup using React Native.
• salary $2000 — 3000;
• office in the city centre (remote work is possible);
• comfortable workplace;
• cookies, coffee, fruit;
• compensation for English speaking club — 100%;
• compensation for English courses — 50%;
• compensation for gym and professional courses — 80%;
• 18 days paid leave;
• unlimited sick time policy (no sick note needed);
• salary review twice a year.