● 1+ years of hands-on experience in Candidate Sourcing;
● Attention to details;
● Being self-organized and independent;
● Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates;
● Effective time-management abilities.
We would like you to be an active user of LinkedIn.
• office in the city centre (remote work is possible);
• comfortable workplace;
• biscuits, coffee, fruits;
• team building 2 times a year;
• compensation for English speaking club — 100%;
• compensation for English courses — 50%;
• compensation for gym and professional courses — 80%;
• 18 days paid leave;
• unlimited sick time policy (no sick note needed);
• salary review twice a year.
● Direct conversing with candidates;
● Work closely with our Recruiter and HR manager to achieve team goals;
● Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks;
● Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques;
● Promote our employer brand online and offline.
We are a digital production company specializing in web and mobile application development. We have been developing our skills in digital since 2011. 70 experienced professionals represent our great team today. Our portfolio is full of amazing diversity and a pool of our clients speaks for itself, check it out brights.io