We are looking for an active person in our friendly team who would share the beliefs of our company and support them in the development team and will also take care to ensure uninterrupted and comfortable office work.
• 2+ years of experience as HR
• 1+ year experience in recruiting
• Understanding of full recruitment life cycle
• Knowledge of Social Media and Search tools
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proactivity and result orientation
• Strong organisation and planning skills with a high level of attention to detail
• Good communication skills in English (Upper Intermediate +)
• Ability to handle multitasking efficiently
• Experience on a similar position in IT company/agency
Competitive pay with yearly salary review.
We’re keen to invest in our team’s continued success with regular training and conference opportunities, we also like to have fun with regular team building days which include activities like paragliding, quad biking and sailing to name but a few!
We offer paid holidays dependent on location and contract (plus public holidays) and you get a day off for your birthday too.
You have the option to spend six working days of each year volunteering at a charity of your choice.
Every team member enters into our company bonus scheme which is worth up to 20% of your annual salary.
Every team member also gets access to private healthcare.
Throughout COVID the team have been working remotely to avoid spreading the virus.
BrightLocal has remained profitable throughout the pandemic with no redundancies and no team members placed on furlough. We’re incredibly fortunate and remain on track to hit our revenue and growth goals in 2021.
• Free online English lessons twice a week
• A modern, quiet and comfortable workplace
• Fast, powerful PC or Laptop and high quality 24″ screen(s)
• A plentiful supply of coffee, cookies and fruits in the office
• Provide full cycle of HR service (including recruitment)
• Work closely with all team members
• Management of Company Culture
• On-boarding new team members
• Plan and organize team activities
• All HR administration — updating policies when required
• Update and maintain staff details in HR systems
• The management and audit of HR software database
• Ensure smooth running of office
• Coordinate office maintenance and contractors
BrightLocal (brightlocal.com) is a SaaS platform providing marketing analytics data for digital marketing agencies.
We have over 5,000 customers and work with big brands such as Hilton, Nandos and Ikea. These companies depend on BrightLocal to help them improve their local online performance to deliver greater traffic & new customers.
Launched in 2009 we have an established and respected brand in the industry and are known for our authoritative research & webinars as much as our specialist search-reporting platform. Our industry leading research is regularly picked up by mainstream media like the Guardian and the Wall Street Journal.
We employ 180+ people across 4 countries — UK, USA, Ukraine & Philippines. Brighton is our HQ and our global management and operational hub.
Please take a look at our Glassdoor profile to find out more about the type of business and employer we are: