• Java, Rest-assured skills are required
• Experience with MongoDB and Redis
• Experience with QA automation tools and platforms for testing web services
• Performance testing experience using commercial or open-source tools JMeter
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Upper-Intermediate English
• Experience with AWS and Grafana
• Strong passion for learning and following industry best practices
• Knowledge of Node.js to implement own solutions including tests
• Video experience
• Device experience (Connected TVs, Phones, Tablets, etc.)
• Very warm and friendly working environment
• Professional and career growth
• No corporate BS — we’re moving too fast for that
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• Opportunities to travel international and between our offices
• Working with the latest technologies
• Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
• Flexible working hours — as long as you get the work done
• Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
• Awesome corporate events
At Brightgrove developers are integrated, involved, and essential to each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.
• Your primary focus, as a QA Automation Engineer, will be on testing and decision making.
• You also will communicate with the rest of the team (US and Ukraine) working on establishing procedures, validating releases and enforcing quality standards for the product.
• You will provide development and maintenance of test plans, test cases and test automation systems covering all aspects of the software.
• Create test plans for individual feature sets.
• Design and develop functional test plans and automated test cases.
About the customer:
Founded in 2013, our client is a hugely popular, cutting-edge online streaming television company from California. This free broadcasting service provides millions of viewers with more than 100 exclusive live and original channels that users won’t find on local TV. The content is full of TV shows of all kinds, premium news, on-demand movies, cartoons, viral videos, sports, lifestyle and trending digital series. In a nutshell, there is literally everything you’d like to see on your screen — hand-picked by people who know and love the entertainment industry.
More so, they offer a free app that runs seamlessly on multiple mobile, web and various connected TV streaming devices. Well-known online giants The Verge, Venture Beat, and Vibe declared our customer as ‘awesome’. So, we can say for sure that our client is redefining the future of television.
About the project:
One of the hottest startups in California is led by a team of highly-skilled and passionate entrepreneurs, alongside with the TV and technology executives. There is nothing but the high energy culture and the top-notch development team. Only the best of the best in the industry work for the platform’s owners. The project has investors from US Venture Partners, Chicago Ventures, Universal Music Group, and more. Millions of users across multiple platforms interact with their app on a daily basis.
Famous magazines like NY Times, Forbes, TechCrunch, Variety, USA Today, CNN and Mashable never miss the opportunity to write about one of the leading video streaming platforms in the industry. As of right now, the goal of the project is to transform the future of television by building the largest online TV service in the world, while continuing to stay free.
About the team:
We are looking for no less than a new star to shine brightly in our innovative, friendly and open-minded team dedicated to bringing the entertainment to a higher level. Every team member is passionate about the project and committed to a common goal. You’ll be led by some of the best media and technology entrepreneurs. For instance, the Executive Chairman was the Chief Content Officer of Spotify, and principal architect built the first Roku for Netflix.
It’s a world-class startup team that runs many experiments and solves real problems — you can be sure of that. Here no successful products are built without thorough tests. The development process is lean, agile, organic, non-GMO, all that stuff. You’d be not just an engineer but an entrepreneur with autonomy when it comes to the problem-solving process.