We are a bright IT services company with locations in the United States, Germany, Ukraine, Romania, the Czech Republic, and Costa Rica. We’ve grown from 3 people to 680 mature pros since 2011 and keep going. We service clients all over Europe and the US in Computer Software, Retail & e-Commerce, Financial Services, Insurance, and Electronics industries. We are among the Top 10 “Best IT Employers” and the Top 50 largest Ukrainian IT-company according to DOU.ua and highly ranked on Clutch by our valued customers.
If you are a dynamic and sharp-minded person who is ambitious about playing an essential role in the company’s growth on the international level, then this opportunity is exactly what you need! We are eager to meet with you in person and welcome you to our team.
We’re focused on the customer’s satisfaction and talent attraction through our core team values:
- We’re a family: our team is our biggest value! So we prefer to build a great relationship between the members of our team.
- Honesty: we are transparent in all the decisions we make and actions we take. Always.
- Customer-focused: we recognize that our customers are the reason for our success in business, and we are committed to providing superior services and excellent quality of our work in all fields involved.
Our team currently consists of more than 600 people across different areas, passionate about technologies and software products. Although we work as multiple teams, use different platforms and languages, we all share the same goals and ideas of how to build things. We are a human-driven company!
WHAT’S IN FOR YOU:
- 20 days per year for your recreation and health
- Long term and stable projects
- Strong experts you can collaborate with and learn from
- Smooth and respectful interviews
- Driving portfolio of the USA and European-based clients, ensuring customers’ satisfaction by delivering exceptional results
- Managing the business unit up to 100 — 120 FTEs
- Business development, new customer acquisitions
- Managing customer expectations and delivering commitments according to project scope, time, and budget.
- Establishing delivery excellence best industry practices and ensuring both quality and an optimal level of efficiency
- Managing, motivating, coaching, and training the management team of the delivery unit, providing opportunities for continuous growth and personal development
- Keeping well informed the management team and delivery unit members of changes within the company, company news, aligning with company values, strategic goals
- Managing the operating profit and loss(P&L) of the unit
- Revenue projections, resources forecasting, reporting
- Staffing and setting effective hiring practices within the delivery unit.
We are looking for Delivery Director to join to BrightGrove company. The delivery Director will be responsible for developing and executing the business unit’s strategy, aligning with the company goals. The delivery director and HR professionals will be responsible for cultivating BrightGrove talent pool and developing future project leadership and technical excellence.
- Proven experience in management: 10 years
- Hands-on solid experience in project and program management
- Experience in taking extreme ownership of all aspects of the project: budget, scope, schedule, and quality
- Proven experience in team building, working with distributed teams
- Understanding the software development lifecycle and how a software development company works, and its business models
- Training in project management or business education such as MSTM, MBA, PMP, and similar
- Proficiency in project management tools and techniques, including basic revenue models, profit and loss, cost-to-completion projections, EVMS, pricing models, project billing procedures, budget estimation techniques, and others
- Agile solid mindset, a good understanding of traditional and Agile project management methodologies
- Experience in managing different types of engagements (Fixed Price, Time and Material, Outcome-based, SLA)
- Strong hands-on experience in Pre-Sale
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills on technical topics to audiences of all levels
- Level of English — Advanced