ABOUT THE CLIENT:
Global Savings Group — founded in 2012 and headquartered in Munich, Global Savings Group (GSG) is Europe’s largest shopping rewards company with an international footprint in more than 20 markets. We provide people with access to the best savings, cashback, deals, product inspiration, and reviews, offering them the opportunity to save money all while continuing to enjoy their usual shopping experience. Our trusted platform is free and easy to use, helping millions of consumers shop with confidence.
The company is Europe’s largest shopping rewards system with an international presence in more than 20 markets. Our customers give people access to the best savings, cashback, deals, inspiring products and reviews, offering them the opportunity to save money while continuing to enjoy their usual shopping experience. Their robust platform is free and easy to use, helping millions of consumers shop with confidence.
We all work together in 3 teams as a part of the Browser Extension domain, where we share our vision, goals and best practices. Every team consists of 1 PM and 2-3 engineers, focused on dedicated features and tasks.
WHAT’S IN FOR YOU:
- 20 days per year for your recreation and health
- Long term and stable projects
- Strong experts you can collaborate with and learn from
- Smooth and respectful interviews
- Create new and adjust the existing functionality of the websites and browser extensions
- Have an understanding of performance metrics for the FE app
- Oversee and review the daily deliverables to ensure compliance with high-quality standards
- Conduct knowledge-sharing sessions with presentations and exposure to tasks that help practice new technologies
- Create an open communication culture by being open to feedback and supporting conflict resolutions
- Good grasp of TypeScript, its environment and type system
- Understanding and following SOLID principles
- Understanding of version control, fluency with Git
- Understanding of MVC code hierarchy
- Basic knowledge of bash scripting
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in written and spoken English
- Understanding of how browser extensions are structured
- Basic understanding of both SQL databases and schema-less concept
- Experience with AWS cloud and serverless computing