ABOUT THE CLIENT:
Founded in 1996, our customer is a German digital job marketplace for specialists and executives. Companies of all sizes and industries in need can find first-class employees through the marketplace’s web app and online services.
Our customer’s team consists of 200 people. As a subsidiary of Medien Union, Ludwigshafen, it has been working with renowned publishers for many years. Advertisements placed with the customer’s applications are published free of charge on the job markets of more than 400 partners’ platforms as part of a target group concept for the advertiser.
We are developing software that allows companies to publish jobs on the portal, and applicants — to find them. This application has extensive functionality such as search by sector, search by radius, email service for job search, and more. As a result, we build the product’s features that automate the job search for candidates and increase the efficiency of the matching process for employers and candidates. You’ll work on a subproject — an app designated to create a candidate’s resume.
At the moment, our customer has offices in Germany and Ukraine. The German team includes product owners, most of the engineers, and the management staff. The Ukrainian team consists of 5 Software Developers. Both teams are friendly and eager to welcome a new member.
WHAT’S IN FOR YOU:
- Environment. Honesty, full transparency, and minimum bureaucracy
- Health Beneﬁts. Paid time off due to health is agreed upon with your manager as needed. Medical insurance is available after the probation period is completed
- Extra Income. Take on short-term part-time assignments whenever you feel desire to earn more or dig into other technologies
- Work Schedule. Agree on your work hours with your client and manager at the start or adjust as needed as you go. Work remotely or from comfortable locations in Kyiv and Kharkiv
- Paid Time Off. The number of days depends on the project, and our caring HRs will make sure you don’t forget to use them
- Personal Development. Attend conferences, courses, workshops or get certiﬁed—get compensated fully or partly
- Development and optimization of complex and innovative software solutions in PHP (Drupal)
- Technical conception in collaboration with the product design team
- Testing of the application with an eye for detail
- You have at least 3 years of commercial experience as a PHP Developer
- Outstanding skills in using PHP, Drupal (8-9 version)
- Experience with Docker
- You generally have high-quality standards and value the sustainability of your code
- Good knowledge of common designer tools complete your profile
- You are always curious to learn new things
- Intermediate level of English or higher