ABOUT THE CLIENT:
Our customer is innovating US-based company with exciting expertise in big data, analytics, and software development that established a new category of software called Analytic Management. The client provides the only active analytic catalog for data analysts, data engineers, data scientists, and business users, enabling them to interact with their data and analytic code in a whole new way.
We’re a naturally curious team that loves working together. We’re dedicated to our customers, building an analytic management movement together, which will be the key to how businesses win in the future.
Our software deeply integrates with and leverages some of the hottest components of the big data and analytics ecosystem such as Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, and Microsoft Synapse. We’re an upstart player in the emerging “Modern Data Stack” space. Our tech stack includes Java, TypeScript, Kubernetes ElasticSearch, Redis, and frameworks like Electron, React, Cypress among others. We have a mature and evolving system for DevOps using GitLab, Jenkins, Docker, Nexus, Maven, and Junit. These integrate with our cloud infrastructure for build and test at AWS, Azure, and GCP.
100% of the development is done by the team in our Kharkiv office. The team consists of 28 Java, JS, and QA Engineers. All developers are highly qualified, 70% of the team are Seniors.
WHAT’S IN FOR YOU:
- Environment. Honesty, full transparency, and minimum bureaucracy
- Health Beneﬁts. Paid time off due to health is agreed upon with your manager as needed. Medical insurance is available after the probation period is completed
- Extra Income. Take on short-term part-time assignments whenever you feel desire to earn more or dig into other technologies
- Work Schedule. Agree on your work hours with your client and manager at the start or adjust as needed as you go. Work remotely or from comfortable locations in Kyiv and Kharkiv
- Paid Time Off. The number of days depends on the project, and our caring HRs will make sure you don’t forget to use them
- Personal Development. Attend conferences, courses, workshops or get certiﬁed—get compensated fully or partly
- Provide technical leadership for the development team
- Communicating with all involved parties (product, deployment, and other engineering teams)
- Participate in technical story decomposition
- Create technical documentation
- Identifying and managing risks in a highly proactive and visible way
- Identifying the most critical components and caring about test coverage for those
- Writing secure, reusable, testable and efficient code
- At least 5 years of experience writing production code (as a developer or Full-Stack developer)
- Strong foundational Computer Science skills (understanding of data structures, algorithm complexities, memory management, etc)
- A good understanding of domain-driven design and implementation patterns
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrate the ability to learn new technologies and apply them in practical ways
- Proficiency with Java
- Ability to share and accept technical feedback
- Decent level of spoken/written English