ABOUT THE CLIENT:
Our partner is one of the market leaders in the global business travel and hospitality market, with IT delivery centers in Cologne, Berlin, Warsaw, and Kyiv.
From its founding in 1972, the company has had a constant focus on technological innovation: from teletype systems to one of the world’s first Online Booking Engines in 1996, embracing the Web 2.0 revolution and into modernity.
Currently, the company focuses on serving Fortune 500 corporate end customers, leveraging Data Science and Data Engineering, as well as running OBEs and joining products.
The leading digital marketplace platform for corporates and hospitality suppliers to select and commit the most sustainable, cost-efficient, and satisfactory hospitality experiences in the industry.
One of the latest requirements of the project is focused on a full-scale renovation of one of the components of a large business travel solution ecosystem. The project’s primary goal is to refactor an existing middle-tier service layer towards a modern cloud-based solution along with the delivery of new business features.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Delivery Director Procurement solutions is a technology leader focused on customer success, which is achieved by driving engineering resources against project goals and deliverables. Leads delivery across a product portfolio. This role majors in delivery team leadership, delivery process creation, and implementation. This role is fully accountable for delivering work assignments on time and to expectations regarding quality, deliverables, and outcomes.
REPORTS TO: CPO
DIRECT REPORTS: all delivery teams within specific delivery vertical 30+ (Java, React, QA)
WHAT’S IN FOR YOU:
- Environment. Honesty, full transparency, and minimum bureaucracy
- Health Beneﬁts. Paid time off due to health is agreed upon with your manager as needed. Medical insurance is available after the probation period is completed
- Extra Income. Take on short-term part-time assignments whenever you feel desire to earn more or dig into other technologies
- Work Schedule. Agree on your work hours with your client and manager at the start or adjust as needed as you go. Work remotely or from comfortable locations in Kyiv and Kharkiv
- Paid Time Off. The number of days depends on the project, and our caring HRs will make sure you don’t forget to use them
- Personal Development. Attend conferences, courses, workshops or get certiﬁed—get compensated fully or partly
- Guide a cross-functional team in the management of end-to-end product lifecycles to ensure focus on business objectives with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Define, develop, implement and manage product technology capabilities that align with the product strategy and roadmaps to ensure delivery of high-quality products, services, and user experience
- Ensure product technology aligns to agency product portfolios and complies with relevant security and privacy requirements to ensure products are delivered and maintained transparently and stored and maintained within organizational standards
- Set and lead the technology standard and methodology for requirement gathering, solution design, development, testing, and re-use
- Lead technology workshops to shape solutions that enhance and grow the service and product portfolio
- Provide expert technical advice, including expertise about the feasibility and suitability of proposed solutions for product transformation and offerings to encourage productivity and facilitate an environment that enables effective delivery and enhanced agile working practices into the delivery of products and services
- Support management by providing cost estimates, analysis, process guidelines, process mapping, technical architecture, solution design, test specifications, and implementation support to successfully deliver all key milestones and product outcomes within scope, on time, on budget, and to expected standards
- Plan and manage the delivery of approved products using Agile practices and frameworks to support to ensure delivery of products and the achievement of outcomes and benefits, engaging with stakeholders at all levels
- University Degree, MBA an asset
- 3+ years of full-time practice as a Delivery Director / Program Manager and 5+ years in management in total in the field of software outsourcing/outstaffing industry
- Product company experience is a plus
- Strong business and commercial knowledge
- Understanding and appreciating cross-regional cultures is an asset
- Readiness for multitasking, self-organization, self-motivation, and ability to motivate others
- Experience in direct communication with C, VP level on client-side
- Responsibility and ownership for allocated teams/delivery stream/delivery vertical is required
- Readiness to make “hands dirty” in issue resolution on a low level
- Language: English and local language fluent
- Experience of working in a project delivery environment or PMO with a good understanding of structured frameworks & methodologies (e.g., PMI, Scrum, SAFe, LeSS, Kanban)
- Product, Project, and Account management on a Professional level
- Deep Knowledge of IT enterprise structure
- Experience with Jira, Confluence
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- PMP Certification
- Experience operating within a matrixed organizational structure with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with Agile management techniques