ABOUT THE CLIENT:
Our customer owns and develops a vast, fully integrated product ecosystem. It combines multiple services and solutions in the global hospitality domain for all business segments: B2B for hotels, B2Corporate for corporations (globally), and as a minor side B2C for end-users (focused on DACH region).
Services and solutions are aimed to optimize hotel search queries worldwide; aggregate offers from different sources provide the end-user best possible offers.
Unique platforms enrich day-to-day activity with automation of internal processes for the hotels enhanced by Big Data and their own AI platform.
Primary customers include fortune 500 giants, including exclusive customers. For example, Amazon, Alibaba, and Siemens are using a varied portfolio of our customer’s products to manage their global business travel, some of them exclusively.
The primary goal of the Product Owner is to represent the business stakeholders to the development team. In this position, you will be responsible for driving and defining the launch of new products, features, and services. You should have a deep understanding of your product(s) and a solid grasp of strategy, software development, and Agile methodologies to deliver a high-quality product to increase company revenue. Additionally, you should be able to partner with internal technical experts and internal stakeholders to collaborate in the development of product roadmaps and define and execute priorities, outline milestones, and deliverables.
WHAT’S IN FOR YOU:
- Environment. Honesty, full transparency, and minimum bureaucracy
- Health Beneﬁts. Paid time off due to health is agreed upon with your manager as needed. Medical insurance is available after the probation period is completed
- Extra Income. Take on short-term part-time assignments whenever you feel desire to earn more or dig into other technologies
- Work Schedule. Agree on your work hours with your client and manager at the start or adjust as needed as you go. Work remotely or from comfortable locations in Kyiv and Kharkiv
- Paid Time Off. The number of days depends on the project, and our caring HRs will make sure you don’t forget to use them
- Personal Development. Attend conferences, courses, workshops or get certiﬁed—get compensated fully or partly
- Work closely with development teams before and during the sprints to ensure that they understand product vision and are designing great effective solutions
- Define and prioritize delivery based on business and customer needs
- Building and grooming product backlog with the respective team
- Plan release and manage milestones, dependencies & risks
- Synchronize with other PO’s across the organization to provide successful deliveries
- Abstract complex technical challenges and be able to communicate to stakeholders on all organizational levels
- 3 years previous experience as a product owner or in a related field
- Solid understanding of the software product lifecycle
- Experience successfully driving end-to-end delivery of digital solutions
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Understanding of the business implications of core technical decisions; ability to discuss implementation strategy with developers
- In-depth understanding of Agile methodologies, technical understanding of products and software concepts, and up to date on industry standards and best practices
- Experience running an Agile board using Jira
- Bachelor’s (BA or BS) in Business, Computer Science, or related field; Master’s preferred
- Comfortable working with multiple teams, in-house and remote
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate technical concepts to business stakeholders and business concepts to developers
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with team, leadership, senior management, and internal and external stakeholders
As a plus: