ABOUT THE CLIENT:
Our client is an award-winning Munich-based technology company. Leading innovation in Hearable and body-worn computing. Driven by a vision to bring audio products to life, they strive to make interaction with technology frictionless using the power of AI. Their Software Suite with embedded AI enables brands and manufacturers to create truly smart audio products efficiently.
Driven by a vision to bring audio products to life, our customer strives to make interaction with technology frictionless using the power of AI. Their Software Suite with embedded AI enables brands and manufacturers to create truly smart audio products efficiently. With the Software Suite, you can easily equip your Bluetooth audio products with advanced natural user interfaces and provide frictionless experiences to your end-users. Natural user interfaces include but are not limited to Voice Control, Head Gesture UI, Smart Audio and so on.
Our Ukrainian-based development team will be constantly expanding. For now, our amazing team consists of 6 mobile Developers and 2 QA Engineers. The team has a very friendly atmosphere and an environment for professional development. Our team regularly participates in business trips to Munich, to cooperate closely with stakeholders and the rest of the folks.
Our international team (150+ employees) is expanding rapidly and along with our HQ in Munich, we have subsidiaries in Hong Kong and Chicago.
WHAT’S IN FOR YOU:
- Environment. Honesty, full transparency, and minimum bureaucracy
- Health Beneﬁts. Paid time off due to health is agreed upon with your manager as needed. Medical insurance is available after the probation period is completed
- Extra Income. Take on short-term part-time assignments whenever you feel desire to earn more or dig into other technologies
- Work Schedule. Agree on your work hours with your client and manager at the start or adjust as needed as you go. Work remotely or from comfortable locations in Kyiv and Kharkiv
- Paid Time Off. The number of days depends on the project, and our caring HRs will make sure you don’t forget to use them
- Personal Development. Attend conferences, courses, workshops or get certiﬁed—get compensated fully or partly
- Design and build advanced applications and frameworks for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Minimum 4 years of work experience
- Experience in Bluetooth (BLE & Classic) is a must
- Experience in developing mobile apps in Swift &RxSwift
- Fluent understanding of design patterns
- Basic understanding of hybrid mobile apps
- Experience in version control tools (especially git)
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Intermediate level of English or higher
Bonus Points for Experience with the following:
- BS / MS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent technical field
- Experience in Jira/Confluence
- Having an app at App Store
- Previous experience in developing Mobile libraries & SDK