Brightgrove is an industry-leading software development company with offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Minsk. We build award-winning products that bring significant value, real results, and help our customers from a variety of industries to grow their businesses.
About the Team:
Our team currently consists of more than 600 people across different areas, passionate about technologies and software products. Although we work as multiple teams, use different platforms and languages, we all share the same goals and ideas of how to build things. We are a human-driven company!
About the Position:
If you are a dynamic and sharp-minded person who is ambitious about playing an essential role in the company’s growth on the international level, then this opportunity is exactly what you need! We are eager to meet with you in person and welcome you to our team.
We’re focused on the customer’s satisfaction and talent attraction through our core team values:
- We’re a family: our team is our biggest value! So we prefer to build a great relationship between the members of our team.
- Honesty: we are transparent in all the decisions we make and actions we take. Always.
- Customer-focused: we recognize that our customers are the reason for our success in business, and we are committed to providing superior services and excellent quality of our work in all fields involved.
- Planning, organizing, leading and motivating teams to achieve objectives and provide effective service delivery
- Work with the recruitment team to attract, onboard and retain top talent
- Work closely with the Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and team members overcoming the communication gap between business requirements and technical specification
- Drive a culture of improvement, by challenging your people to improve our development processes and product
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
- Managing issues and risks
- Service account administration; Ensuring the required quality of service with regard to the agreed contracts
- 3+ years of IT project management; Strong project management principles understanding
- General understanding of the areas of application programming, internet, database, and system design
- Strong understanding of SDLC using Agile/Lean methodologies
- Good knowledge of English (Upper-Intermediate level or higher)
- University degree in Engineering, Computer science, Management or other degree related to technology
- Cultural awareness and ability to work in the international environment
- Customer-oriented, “can do” attitude
- Ability to work under pressure, stress-resistance
- Strong communication skills, flexibility, and proactivity