About the Client:
The client is a German-based company specializing in Adobe CQ development (also known as CQ5). For 15 years every project of our client has a goal: to achieve top performance. The company has been growing continuously since its founding. With over 50 employees they design and realize individual websites and online platforms that bring their customers closer to the goals.
About the Project:
The client has a bunch of projects, one of them — is a big project, which consists of three parts:
- A social network and platform for articles and information about events supported by our client. Target users — truck drivers. It’s a social network web application built upon 6.2, including Facebook-like features such as friendship requests profiles comments like dashboards Instagram features like photo gallery sharing instant messaging chat. dynamic processes, e.g. dynamic content dynamic tagging or dynamic DAM structuring We introduced MongoDB for parts of the social features aiming at using it for all Publisher-related features and user-generated content.
- A mobile application for the social network built with Cordova and Vue.js in order to provide users a convenient way to communicate with each other and to know aware of recent news.
- The main information platform for truck buyers about the truck model range. The website provides guidance throughout the entire buyer’s journey. This part of the project is based on 6.4 with Touch UI. The frontend part is implemented on ES6 with Webpack and Babel.
About the Team:
The team consists of AEM Developers, FrontEnd Developers, DevOps Engineers, Project Manager, and Product Owner. The team locates in Kharkiv, Ukraine and Dusseldorf, Germany. Business trips and a friendly atmosphere are included in the Job Offer.
- Work agile (Scrum) with backend developers and product owners
- Optimize projects with a focus on usability, compatibility and performance
- Implement front-end features in modern web applications, usually AEM
- Develop modern, functional and intuitive user interfaces
- Evaluate and implement new front-end frameworks/technologies
We do not expect a specific training or degree! Well, training or degree as a media designer or IT specialist certainly helps, but the main thing is that you have a passion for functional and aesthetic user interfaces and understand your craft. Meaning:
- You have at least 2 years of commercial experience as a Frontend Developer
- You generally have high-quality standards and value the sustainability of your code
- Good knowledge of common designer tools complete your profile
- You are always curious to learn new things
- Intermediate level of English or higher