About the Client:
Our customer owns and develops a vast, fully integrated product ecosystem. It combines multiple services and solutions in the global hospitality domain for all business segments: B2B for hotels, B2Corporate for corporations (globally), and as a minor side B2C for end-users (focused on DACH region).
Services and solutions are aimed to optimize hotel search queries worldwide; aggregate offers from different sources providing the end-user best possible offers.
Unique platforms enrich day-to-day activity with automation of internal processes for the hotels enhanced by Big Data and their own AI platform.
Primary customers include fortune 500 giants, including exclusive customers. For example, Amazon, Alibaba, and Siemens are using a varied portfolio of our customer’s products to manage their global business travel, some of them exclusively.
About the Project:
The leading digital marketplace platform for corporates and hospitality suppliers to select and commit the most sustainable, cost-efficient and satisfactory hospitality experiences in the industry.
About the Team:
Full-fledged end-to-end delivery team. You will have the opportunity to work on the Scrum team. Work closely with Java developers, Product Owners, JS and QA experts as part of an Agile development process to achieve the best possible results.
Our future colleague should have a deep understanding of your product(s) and a solid grasp on strategy, software development, and Agile methodologies to deliver a high-quality product to increase company revenue.
Additionally, you should be able to partner with internal technical experts and internal stakeholders to collaborate in the development of product roadmaps and define and execute priorities, outline milestones and deliverables.
Responsible for the voice and vision of your product(s). This includes innovation, development and end-to-end launch of new features through collaboration with the other product teams, internal business partners, internal technical experts and commercial services partners.
- Evaluate data, stakeholders’ feedback to develop insights and ultimately product features tied to objectives with product end-users (both internal and external)
- Work with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, QA and business partners to advise on product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization
- Develop, own, and execute delivery roadmaps
- Work in an Agile environment and continuously review the business needs, define priorities, outline milestones and deliverables, and identify opportunities and risks
- Ensure product aligns with company mission and goals
- Collaborate with product scrum team, and product leaders to establish workflows and goals
- Prioritize and maintain the development team backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders, technical teams and leads the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology
- Ensure adequate time is included in all planning to support technical quality initiatives
- Translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Resolve development and requirement issues where necessary to speed delivery
- Ensure developers understand the value of features that are being developed and that they are implementing user stories correctly
- Work with business stakeholders on the go-to-market plan, working to ensure that product management, marketing, training, customer service, and communications have what they need to be successful
- Provide thought-leadership and innovative ideas for the furthering of the product(s)
- Work with technical leads and QA on release planning
- 3+ years previous experience as a product owner or in a related field
- Solid understanding of the software product lifecycle
- Experience successfully driving end-to-end delivery of digital solutions (Experience in SaFe is a plus)
- Understanding of the business implications of core technical decisions; ability to discuss implementation strategy with developers
- In-depth understanding of methodologies, technical understanding of products and software concepts, and up to date on industry standards and best practices
- Experience running a board using Jira
- Ability to work positively with a wide range of individuals and vendors involved in projects
- Upper-intermediate English