• At least 0,5 years of experience with PHP
• The habit of following coding standards and best practices
• Ability to solve various problems logically and effectively
• Intermediate English
• Very warm and friendly working environment
• Professional and career growth
• No corporate BS — we’re moving too fast for that
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• Opportunities to travel international and between our offices
• Working with the latest technologies
• Excellent opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
• Flexible working hours — as long as you get the work done
• Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
• Awesome corporate events
At Brightgrove, developers are integrated, involved, and essential to each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.
• Development of the application from scratch
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Participation in the preparation of technical specifications and functional descriptions
• Collaborate with other team members
We are a bright IT services company with locations in the US, Germany, Ukraine and Belarus. We’ve grown from 3 people to 404 mature pros since 2011 and keep going. We service clients all over Europe and the US in Computer Software, Retail & e-Commerce, Financial Services, Insurance, and Electronics industries.
About the Team:
Our team currently consists of more than 400 people across different areas, passionate about technologies and software products. Although we work as multiple teams, use different platforms and languages, we all share the same goals and ideas of how to build things.
About the Position:
Internal projects development.