• Java experience 3+ year
• Experience with Adobe Experience Manager ( 6 and upper versions) 2+ year
• Good understanding of OSGI
• Apache Sling experience
• Experience with JUnit tests writing
• Experience with JS, HTML, CSS
• Strong knowledge in object-oriented design
• Familiarity with GIT version control and issue tracking systems (Jira)
• Good verbal English
• Sightly and Sling Models experience
• Spring experience
• ElasticSearch knowledge
• Good understanding of SOLID principles
• Very warm and friendly working environment
• Professional and career growth
• No corporate BS — we’re moving too fast for that
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• Opportunities to travel international and between our offices
• Working with the latest technologies
• Excellent opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
• Flexible working hours — as long as you get the work done
• Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
• Awesome corporate events
At Brightgrove, developers are integrated, involved, and essential to each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.
• Writing components
• Third-party services integration
• New features evaluation and implementation
• Unit test writing
• Direct communication with PO
• Writing documentation
• Scrum meetings participation
About the Client:
The client is a German-based company specializing in Adobe CQ development (also known as CQ5). For 15 years every project of our client has a goal: to achieve top performance. The company has been growing continuously since its founding. With over 50 employees they design and realize individual websites and online platforms that bring their customers closer to the goals.
About the Project:
The client has a bunch of projects, one of them — is a big project, which consists of three parts.
The first part — is a social network and platform for articles and information about events supported by our client. Target users — truck drivers. It’s a social network web application built upon 6.2, including Facebook-like features such as friendship requests profiles comments like dashboards Instagram features like photo gallery sharing instant messaging chat. dynamic processes, e.g. dynamic content dynamic tagging or dynamic DAM structuring We introduced MongoDB for parts of the social features aiming at using it for all Publisher related features and user-generated content.
The second part — is a mobile application for the social network built with Cordova and Vue.js in order to provide users a convenient way to communicate with each other and to know aware about recent news.
The third part — is the main information platform for truck buyers about truck model range. The website provides guidance throughout the entire buyer’s journey. This part of the project is based on 6.4 with Touch UI. FrontEnd part is implemented on ES6 with Webpack and Babel.
About the Team:
The team consists of Developers, FrontEnd Developers, DevOps Engineers, Project Manager, and Product Owner. The team locates in Kharkiv, Ukraine and Dusseldorf, Germany. Business trips and a friendly atmosphere included in the Job Offer.