• 5+ years of experience in web development, including maintenance programs, integrations, and servers
• Very comfortable in PHP, SQL, Magento/Magento 2
• Familiarity with the jQuery library and JSON syntax
• Experience with XML and importing/exporting XML files
• Debugging and troubleshooting skills
• Exposure to API integrations
• Understanding of Object-Oriented Principles
• Likes mentoring, coaching, and training others
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with team members and clients
• Understanding of Composer
• Understanding of Knockout.js
• Understanding of Grid Principles
• Solid understanding of developing for Responsive Designs
• Understanding of techniques and tools for pixel-perfect development
• Very warm and friendly working environment
• Professional and career growth
• No corporate BS — we’re moving too fast for that
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• Opportunities to travel international and between our offices
• Working with the latest technologies
• Excellent opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
• Flexible working hours — as long as you get the work done
• Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
• Awesome corporate events
At Brightgrove, developers are integrated, involved, and essential to each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.
• Creatively solve complex problems
• Development on the Magento 2/Adobe Commerce platform
• Develop custom extensions to be released as third-party add-ons
• Contribute to internal initiatives such as improving our development processes
About the Client:
Customer is an Infosys company, is a leading digital customer experience company combining analytics, eCommerce, content management, and Experience-Driven Commerce services. No other company brings together engineers, data scientists, commerce experts, designers and strategists to create seamless, memorable and scalable customer experiences. Through our integrated capabilities and unparalleled expertise, we make content and commerce more effective for legacy brands and digital natives alike, including Le Creuset, Casper, Bluemercury, Charter, Lovesac, and Panera. Join our incredible team as we successfully deliver extraordinary digital experiences. We are truly a one-of-a-kind company!
About the Project:
It is planned to build a number of e-commerce solutions for different companies around the globe. You will have a chance to participate in a series of interesting projects and help companies to improve their experience in e-commerce, modernize existing solutions, build solutions from scratch, etc. There will be no boring projects which last for years, so you could gain versatile experience in different products.
The developer will be dealing with large, high-profile clients and will be required to configure and customize enterprise solutions to meet the client’s complex needs. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and a willingness to provide support, along with strong technical knowledge.
About the Team:
The current team size on the customer side is about 50 engineers and there is a goal to extend their capabilities by a strategic partnership with Brightgrove and our experts.