• BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent practical experience
• 3+ years in software quality assurance with at least 2+ years of experience in developing automated tests
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
• A good understanding of Git is preferable
• Expertise in database testing including designing and manipulating test data
• Hands-on experience with Rest API testing
• Experience working in an Agile development environment
• Hands-on experience with developing UI automated tests using Cypress framework
• Understanding of CICD pipeline
• Hands-on experience with Docker
• Very warm and friendly working environment
• Professional and career growth
• No corporate BS — we’re moving too fast for that
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• Opportunities to travel international and between our offices
• Working with the latest technologies
• Excellent opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
• Flexible working hours — as long as you get the work done
• Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
• Awesome corporate events
At Brightgrove, developers are integrated, involved, and essential to each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.
Your primary focus will be on automated testing of our desktop and web applications which provide tooling for enterprise-class data systems both on-prem and in the cloud. Examples include Amazon Redshift, Microsoft Azure Data Warehouse, and Microsoft SQL Server. You will also coordinate with the rest of the engineering team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality of the product are important.
• Develop and maintain automated end-to-end and integration tests, test data, SQL validation scripts
• Perform manual testing
• Estimate, prioritize, and plan testing activities
• Identify, document, and track bugs
• Conduct thorough regression testing when bugs are fixed
• Identify software testing risks and escalate potential quality issues to management
About the Client:
Our customer is innovating US-based company with exciting expertise in big data, analytics, and software development that established a new category of software called Analytic Management. The client provides the only active analytic catalog for data analysts, data engineers, data scientists, and business users, enabling them to interact with their data and analytic code in a whole new way.
We’re a naturally curious team that loves working together. We’re dedicated to our customers, building an analytic management movement together, which will be the key to how businesses win in the future.
About the Project:
Our team is building a software solution that scales from desktop to enterprise cloud using technologies like Java, Electron, TypeScript, React, and Redux using a DDD approach.
We have a mature and evolving system for DevOps using Git, Nexus, Jenkins, Maven, Cypress and Junit. These integrate with our multi-cloud infrastructure using Terraform to provision environments and cloud analytic databases on-demand for automated testing.
Our software deeply integrates with and leverages some of the hottest components of the cloud big data and analytics space such as Amazon Redshift, Snowflake, Azure Synapse, and IBM DB2 Warehouse.
About the Team:
The whole development team of 14 people is concentrated in our Kharkiv office. The team consists of Java, Scala, JS, .Net, SQL Developers, and QA Engineers. All developers are highly qualified, 70% of the team are Seniors.