• 5+ years of proven professional experience as a Front End developer, preferably with startup experience
• Еxperience with GraphQl (at least 1 year of proven professional experience)
• Еxperience with Next.js, Typescript (at least 2 years of proven professional experience)
• Production experience with React (hooks and redux, flow typings)
• Experience and understanding how are microservice works and builds and general — how it should be tested (API Rest, contracts and so on)
• Code refactoring and optimization (principles and approaches)
• Working with GIT workflow
• Web scraping and data feed ingestion and transformation at scale
• Proficient understanding of CSS, HTML, and other web technologies
• You have an eye for clean code and are passionate about testing (BDD, TDD). Understanding of unit and integration testing flow and test coverage.
• Problem-solving collaborative attitude, not-afraid-of-new-challenges mindset, playful attitude
• Fluent level of English
• Еxperience with Node.js
• Еxperience with Azure Cloud
• Production experience with databases and designing scalable database infrastructure (NoSQL and SQL based). Especially SQL + Sequelize ORM
• Deep hands-on experience with CI/CD implementation in Azure, Google or AWS
• Very warm and friendly working environment
• Professional and career growth
• No corporate BS — we’re moving too fast for that
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• Opportunities to travel international and between our offices
• Working with the latest technologies
• Excellent opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
• Flexible working hours — as long as you get the work done
• Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
• Awesome corporate events
At Brightgrove, developers are integrated, involved, and essential to each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people
• Write maintainable code (SOLID), easy to test and that you are proud of
• Build, maintain, and deploy new and existing functionality to all our environments
• Participate in planning, discussions, and business meetings — we need every brain in the office to create the most successful product
About the Client:
Without exaggeration, our partner is one of the biggest and worldwide-famous fashion brands with headquarters in Sweden and dozens of offices all over the globe. It’s a group of unique design and clothing brands united by a passion for making great and modern designs available to everybody.
About the Project:
The project itself is on Beta 2 stage right now — inspiring content for shopping. So it’s not just a shop like Zalando, Asos or etc, it’s trends and shop. Go-live was in April 2020, now it’s in the refactoring stage. It’s now 250 brands and half of mio products. Goal — Provide access to all relevant products to customer markets. Starting with female products in Germany.
About the Team:
The distributed team consists of two units — in Germany and Ukraine. The Head of Engineering is on the German side.
40 people in total on the German side (CTO, PO, designers, marketing team, fashion selection team and etc) + 1 Frontend developer (Remote)
On the Ukrainian side: 1 Full-stack dev and 1 Web Analyst.
We want to gather up a team of passionate and dedicated people. The overall unit will be around 7 people in total in the long-term perspective.