• Good grasp of TypeScript, its environment and type system
• You have vast experience with Node.js
• Object-oriented programming concepts with application to concurrent event-based systems
• A keen eye for architecture and application design patterns
• Upper-Intermediate English (B2) or higher
• Have previously contributed to Open source projects
• Understanding of how browser extensions are structured
• Basic understanding of both SQL databases and schema-less concept
• Experience with cloud services and serverless architecture
• Expertise in AWS services, especially around compute, RDS, S3, CI/CD, Serverless applications
• Very warm and friendly working environment
• Professional and career growth
• No corporate BS — we’re moving too fast for that
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• Opportunities to travel international and between our offices
• Working with the latest technologies
• Excellent opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
• Flexible working hours — as long as you get the work done
• Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
• Awesome corporate events
At Brightgrove, developers are integrated, involved, and essential to each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people
We are currently looking for a Senior Full stack developer to join the extensions team. Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
• Be involved in inception to delivery of various features and products on an ambitious and challenging product roadmap
• Be able to switch between infrastructure management and application implementation comfortably
take charge and ownership of projects, lead them from the technical side, and manage stakeholders and closely work with them
• Oversee and review the daily deliverables to ensure compliance with high-quality standards
• Coach and motivate all team members by encouraging creativity and risk-taking
• Create an open communication culture, by being open for feedback and supporting in conflict resolutions
About the Client:
Our customer is a Munich-based leading European Commerce Content platform focussing on the delivery of consumer rewards, cashback, savings opportunities, and shopping content.
It is an international e-commerce and marketing company. By assisting millions of consumers to make smarter purchasing decisions, they enable their partners to reach high-intent users at scale in 20+ markets around the world. They operate 100+ digital assets with the world’s leading publishers, helping them to monetize on their digital platforms.
About the Project:
The project is a free Browser Extension that saves you time and money when shopping online. Our awesome technology recognizes the website (more than 3000 UK e-commerce sites) that you are on, and then simply displays all the best available voucher codes for that store. This allows you to enjoy a seamless shopping experience where you can access the best discounts without ever leaving the website.
Founded in 2016, our tool is available for Google Chrome, Safari and Firefox, and can be downloaded for free in just two clicks.
About the Team:
The development team is distributed.
On the Ukrainian side, it consists of a 3 FrontEnd engineer.
The team on customer’s side: 5 Developers, 1 Product Manager, 1 UX Designer, 1 Visual Designer. You will be working with Developers, Marketing, Business Developers, and CRM Professionals very closely.