• Results-orientation and decision-making skills
• You have 2+ years proven work experience on a leadership position
• You have 5+ years proven work experience on software development
• Proven work experience using Agile methodologies like Scrum/Kanban
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
• Organizational and time-management skills
• Professional level of spoken & written English
• Very warm and friendly working environment
• Professional and career growth
• No corporate BS — we’re moving too fast for that
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• Opportunities to travel international and between our offices
• Working with the latest technologies
• Excellent opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
• Flexible working hours — as long as you get the work done
• Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
• Awesome corporate events
At Brightgrove, developers are integrated, involved, and essential to each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.
As a Senior Team Lead at Spryker, you will join the team with an impressive track record and be the key player in steering complex global project deliveries while leading one or multiple internal and external teams. B2B or B2C, classic e-commerce or marketplace, startup or a big established company — we have a bunch of different projects, waiting for you!
• Lead cross-functional and distributed team(s)
• Team delivery risks management
• Set and track clear team goals
• Motivate team members and assess their performance
• Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
• Work together with the team to help people grow
• Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
• Communicate processes and policies among management and team members
About the Client:
Spryker enables companies to become digital pioneers in B2B, B2C and marketplaces. The innovative platform-as-a-service solution with over 800 API-based modules is cloud-compatible and its flexibility makes it attractive for companies and developers.
The Spryker Commerce OS has empowered 150+ companies to manage transactions in over 200 countries worldwide and is trusted by brands such as Toyota, Hilti, Lekkerland, Hero, Rose Bikes, and Prym.
About the Project:
We engineer for engineers and develop code that is easy to understand, customize, and work with on a daily basis! Do you enjoy sharing your extensive knowledge and mentoring other developers? You have a strong service orientation, identify issues quickly, and are able to come up with a suitable solution that makes customers happy?
Then join our Spryker Technology Team as a Software Engineer. As part of Spryker Services, you help us to revolutionize the world of commerce, tackle diverse projects every single day, and consult and develop with and for our clients with your extensive knowledge.
About the Team:
Module teams, depending on business needs.