• Technical background or experience in technical role is a must
• Understanding of APIs and their usage and impact
• Knowledge of SQL and scripting
• Excellent spoken and written English skills
• Proven experience as a Product Owner, Business Analyst or Product Manager
• Ability to analyze and leverage data to inform decisions
• Understanding of how software development and delivery works
• Knowledge of project management principles
• Very warm and friendly working environment
• Professional and career growth
• No corporate BS — we’re moving too fast for that
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• Opportunities to travel international and between our offices
• Working with the latest technologies
• Excellent opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
• Flexible working hours — as long as you get the work done
• Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
• Awesome corporate events
At Brightgrove, developers are integrated, involved, and essential to each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.
• Define and prioritize delivery-based on business and customer needs
• Gain a deep understanding of customer product strategy, identify and fill product gaps
• Translate product strategy into detailed software requirements and prototypes
About the Client:
Our partner is one of the market leaders in the global business travel and hospitality market with IT delivery centers in Cologne, Berlin, Warsaw and Kyiv.
From its founding in 1972 the company has had a constant focus on technological innovation: from teletype systems to one of the world’s first Online Booking Engines in 1996, embracing the Web 2.0 revolution and into modernity.
Currently, the company focuses on serving Fortune 500 corporate end customers, leveraging Data Science and Data Engineering as well as running OBEs and jointing products.
About the Project:
The project is focused on a full-scale renovation of one of the components of a large business travel solution ecosystem.
About the Team:
Full-fledged end-to-end delivery team. The agile team will be part of a larger account located in Kyiv (~30ppl). Each of the 4 current teams are dedicated to a specific Product inside the enterprise ecosystem of our customer.