• Knowledge about professional software engineering e.g. SOLID-principles, Clean Code, Separation of Concerns
• Working experience with standard frameworks like Zend, Symfony, Laravel or others
• E-Commerce experience with shop systems like Oxid, Magento, Hybris or similar
• English is a must
• German — a big plus
• Besides our basic requirements, you should feel comfortable with our
technology stack. We do not expect that you are an expert in all fields, but some of them should be familiar to you:
— Backend: PHP 7, PostgreSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, Twig, Silex, Composer, Git
— System: Vagrant, Saltstack
5 reasons to join Spryker herd:
• We integrate work into our lives, not the other way around: To be your most productive, creative, and amazing self, make use of our work from anywhere policy, benefit from unlimited vacation days and fully flexible working hours from 6 am to 10 pm.
• We challenge and grow: Our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360° feedback as well as for personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and continuously develop your own skills further via self-learning tools and training.
• We focus on our vision: Join an ambitious global journey, work and collaborate with masterminds and best in class colleagues while enjoying trust, flexibility, and full ownership to excel in an outcome-oriented environment. Go green with us, Spryker is a climate-neutral company and together with our employees, we support climate action projects. Grasp our vision even better during our regular all-hands and executive Q&A sessions.
• We celebrate our success: Knowledge sharing sessions, digital Yoga and work-out classes, “onboarding pizzas”, regular “herd events” such as BBQ, movie or quiz nights and many more allow you to get in touch and exchange with colleagues living the Spryker spirit and never stop learning.
• We live and breathe innovation: Constant innovation is not only essential to our product but the key to our DNA in all areas of business. Get the newest hardware versions of Mac laptops and work on the latest business models and technologies. We strive for excellence in everything we do, so help us by providing feedback and suggestions via regular internal pulse surveys.
• Become an expert with the Spryker Commerce OS
• Develop and maintain our Spryker ecosystem (with partners and agencies)
• Work on different exciting customer projects
• As a Spryker knowledge guru, you are the first point of contact for agency and customer developers
About the Client:
Spryker enables companies to become digital pioneers in B2B, B2C, and in marketplaces. The innovative platform-as-a-service solution with over 800 API-based modules is cloud-compatible and its flexibility makes it attractive for companies and developers.
About the Project:
We engineer for engineers and develop code that is easy to understand, customize, and work with on a daily basis! Do you enjoy sharing your extensive knowledge and mentoring other developers? You have a strong service orientation, identify issues quickly, and are able to come up with a suitable solution that makes customers happy?
Then join our Spryker Technology Team as a Software Engineer. As part of Spryker Services, you help us to revolutionize the world of commerce, tackle diverse projects every single day, and consult and develop with and for our clients with your extensive knowledge.
About the Team:
Module teams, depending on business needs.