• 3+ years of large-scale/enterprise .NET development
• Visual Studio .NET
• MS SQL Server
• English — Intermediate
• SharePoint API
• Big Data
• Very warm and friendly working environment
• Professional and career growth
• No corporate BS — we’re moving too fast for that
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• Opportunities to travel international and between our offices
• Working with the latest technologies
• Excellent opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
• Flexible working hours — as long as you get the work done
• Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
• Awesome corporate events
At Brightgrove, developers are integrated, involved, and essential to each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.
• Supervise code base management and implementation of engineering principles, practices, and standards
• Apply your experience in web technologies, application servers, enterprise application integration, ETL, databases, security, performance, and scalability
• Practice clean code techniques, using the best practices and software design patterns
• Advise on software architecture, requirements, and design approach
• Refactor the existing solutions for scaling purposes
• Work closely with the Software Development Director, Software Engineering Lead, and development team members across the SDLC in Scrum environment
• Support the existing code base
• Participate in support sessions with the customer
About the Client:
Our client develops a product that provides web analytics and online marketing solutions for SMB and enterprise-level intranet portals and websites. They’ve been a trustworthy leader in the field of analytics solutions for SharePoint, Office 365, and Social Platforms for over 10 years.
This service delivers deep insights into the performance of portals, websites, and social platforms through testing, tracking, and targeting. It ultimately enables organizations to optimize their online impact and maximize the return on investment. The solution is available both for on-premises and SaaS deployments.
About the Project:
The product’s goal is to provide a solution that contains information about the usage of SharePoint to the end customers. It’s also the only web analytics solution designed for all versions of SharePoint, SaaS, Yammer, Sitrion, and Hybrid deployments.
About the Team:
The whole distributed team consists of 10 developers. The Ukrainian team under our roof has 4 top-notch engineers. The rest of the team members are located in Israel and Bulgaria.