• Sound knowledge in Core Java
• Experience working with one of more web frameworks such as Spring, Struts etc.
• Experience working with persistence libraries such as Hibernate
• Experience developing large, high perfomance web-based applications
• Familiarity with Databases like SQL (Must)
• Experience with J2EE environments such as Tomcat
• Exposure to source control tool like GIT
• Familiarity with with XML and XSLT
• Experience with LESS/CSS
• Experience with Yarn/NPM/Gulp
• Experience with JS/jQuery/ES6+
• Experience with JSP/JSTL
• Familiarity with React
• Familiarity with Apollo GraphQL
• Very warm and friendly working environment
• Professional and career growth
• No corporate BS — we’re moving too fast for that
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• Opportunities to travel international and between our offices
• Working with the latest technologies
• Excellent opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
• Flexible working hours — as long as you get the work done
• Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
• Awesome corporate events
At Brightgrove, developers are integrated, involved, and essential to each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.
• Design and implement high-volume, fault-tolerant, scalable systems/solutions
• Work with product management to understand business requirements
• Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products and come up with the right solutions
• Seek ways to improve our existing systems
• Support ongoing release cycle
About the Client:
Our client is the world’s leading marketplace for finding and managing high-quality family care, available in more than 20 countries. The customer`s offer is designed to meet the evolving needs of today’s families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. The main mission is to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. Here, applying data analytics, AI, and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways
About the Project:
• Contribute where needed to support the infrastructure required to manage our monorepo of npm packages. Packages include a React Component Library, utility functions, configurations and other tools. The monorepo is managed using Yarn workspaces and Lerna.
• Customize React components provided by Material-UI using CSS and TypeScript. Create custom, reusable React components using Material-UI’s styling solution and our custom theme. Integrate components with Storybook for development and discovery. Write unit tests using Jest.
Potential project work may also include using the packages mentioned above in the context of React applications leveraging Next.js and Apollo Client to interact with our GraphQL API.
About the Team:
We’re seeking highly motivated Software Engineers to join the Agile team as we build out technology platform. We value efficiency and clear/concise communication (we use Slack for day-to-day communications).
We are looking to grow our team by 100 talented engineers this year.