• You gained at least 6 years of proven experience in web development
• You have vast experience with Node.js
• You possess knowledge of any modern FrontEnd framework (such as React, Angular or Vue)
• You are experienced in working with PostgreSQL and MongoDB
• You know what VCS to choose and why
• Experience in large-scale data processing and/or Search systems (Apache Spark, ElasticSearch)
• You speak English fluently
• Experience as a FullStack Engineer
• Mentoring experience
• Opportunity to create the project from scratch
• Professional and career growth
• Warm and friendly working environment
• Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
• No corporate BS — we move too fast for that
• Competitive compensation depending on your experience and skills
• Opportunities to travel internationally and between our offices
• A chance to work with the latest modern technologies
• You’ll work with the remarkable teams from all over the world
• Working hours are flexible as long as you get the work done
• Awesome corporate culture and team building events
At Brightgrove, every expert is valued, involved, and essential for each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.
Your primary focus, as a Tech Lead, will be on developing and decision making. You also will communicate with the rest of the team (US and Ukraine) working on creating the new product. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the quality of the product are important.
A detailed list of responsibilities:
• Act as a Tech Lead for the team and as an advisor for the client
• Architecture design and building
• To build the product from scratch (the main task for the first half of the year is to create an MVP)
• Discuss business and technical/architectural solutions
• Create new technical solutions
• Build infrastructure for the new project from scratch
• Translate complex functional, technical and business requirements into architectural designs
• Leading Code Standards and Development Engineers quality
• Hiring, on-boarding, mentoring and supervising team members
Our customer is a promising US-based startup. The product is a recruiting platform that uses Artificial Intelligence and a vast network of members who refer passive candidates that are personally known to them and verify that they are qualified and interested in your job. Hiring Managers would always prefer to hire by referral, and there is no effective, scalable way to do so outside of existing employees.
The platform makes it simple, easy, and financially rewarding for everyone to recommend the perfect colleague from their own personal and professional network for the perfect job. Our AI-powered app, vast and enriched membership database means that hiring managers quickly get a curated list of best match candidates who have been personally recommended and verified to be qualified and interested in the position.
There are 2 team-members in the US-based in-house team, and now they want to expand it with Brightgrove’s remote team of 3 professionals that we’re assembling in our modern R&D office in Kyiv or Kharkiv. All your future teammates are true professionals that maintain a healthy and friendly working atmosphere.