• 2+ years in Python 3
• 1.5+ years’ experience in Django
• 1+ years’ experience in Django Rest Framework
• Good understanding of the REST methodology
• Experience in RabbitMQ / Celery
• PostgreSQL + SQL optimization skills
• Intermediate level of English
• Experience in Django Finite State Machine
• Experience in PyPDF lib or other libs to working with PDF documents
• Experience in Elastic Search/Sphinx/Solr
• Experience working with Highload system
• Very warm and friendly working environment
• Professional and career growth
• No corporate BS — we’re moving too fast for that
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• Opportunities to travel international and between our offices
• Working with the latest technologies
• Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
• Flexible working hours — as long as you get the work done
• Comfortable and cozy office in the city center
• Awesome corporate events
At Brightgrove developers are integrated, involved, and essential to each part of our company. As with wine, great software is created by great people.
• Development of new products
• Extend and support existing products
• Participate in the development of other services
• Participate in stand-ups and code reviews, be a member of a small team of developers
About The Customer:
The client is the quickest growing platform in Germany that allows all students to print their university materials for free. The documents are sponsored by companies, that want to reach and advertise to students. We can target ads by placing them selectively to the right student using the data they provide when registering.
The offer is open to all students enrolled at a German university, and due to its success and popular demand, the company is now able to spread internationally and wants to bring its services to Australia and Switzerland.
About the project:
We are developing a new version of a product, with a more powerful performance, to care more loads, engaging more countries, a bigger amount of users (+800 registrations per day). Developing new tools to work with advertisers and price calculation. Creating additional services for data collection and qualitative targeting of ads in our documentation.
About The Team:
The development team is in Ukraine and constantly expanding. We have 3 developers and Project Manager.