brightfin is hiring a Director of Client Delivery who will be responsible for managing the Ukraine-based client delivery team.
In this role you will be responsible for a team of 5-8 client delivery managers based out of the brightfin location in Kyiv.
Your primary objective is to manage churn reduction and drive upsell/cross-sell opportunities by creating a high-quality service delivery experience.
In this role you will be working regularly brightfin clients which include some of the largest and best recognized global companies.
Director of Client Management is responsible for delivery will be responsible for:
- Lead team of Client Success and Delivery professionals
- Hire, train, coach, and develop team
- Ensure alignment of team on company strategy and program initiatives
- Manage monthly NPS, CSAT and other client feedback programs
- Responsible for churn and upsell forecasting and reporting
- Manage the team incentive compensation plans and reporting
- Support delivery team when needed with client escalations and internal support needs
- Review and approve pricing for renewals and upsell opportunities
- Review portfolios and realign customers where needed
- Support sales teams with client references and case studies
- Work with delivery managers in developing and implementing account plans
- Account assignments and load balancing between team members
- Provide coaching and guidance to team members around specific client issues
- Evaluate and implement systems and tools that support effective client management process.
- Work with internal cross-functional teams to ensure high quality service delivery outcomes for clients
- KPIs for success in this role include churn, upsell / cross-sell, NPS and CSAT scores.
- Optimistic, enthusiastic solution-oriented mindset