• Responsible for overall program design, planning, and execution of delivery requirements
• Creation and utilization of project plan, risk identification, and program documentation
• Effectively hosts weekly project calls & discovery workshops with onboarding clients.
• Leads operational customer escalation and remediation plans.
• Management of internal and external project expectations and communications
• Program customization scoping, documentation, and tracking
• Ensures testing of application functionality alongside Technical PM/ Junior Tech spec
• Successful departmental coordination of implementation and ongoing upgrade efforts
• Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project.
• Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected.
Skills and qualifications:
• Understanding of the Project Management Institute (PMI) framework or Proven working experience in project management at least for 2 +years
• Knowledge of various project management methodologies (e.g., agile/scrum)
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, interpersonal and negotiation
• Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
• Ability to make important decisions under pressure.
• Problem-solving skills
• Ability to delegate effectively.
• Time management skills