We are looking for a Middle Node.JS Developer to join our amazing team — where you can apply your skills, learn new ones, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Our Node.JS developers run, maintain, code, and troubleshoot key parts of our product line. Part of this role also includes working with non-technical people like business analyses and stakeholders to understand business objectives and figure out the best way to bring those ideas into our product. Someone who will thrive in this role will have a passion for digging into the details, recommending approaches, troubleshooting issues, digging deep in problems to come up with “out of the box” solutions that fit our needs... and of course a love for development in general.
What you should have:
* Base knowledge of ETL process
* Experienced user of Git
* Knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
* Good English communication skills (B2+)
* Attention to details, predictable and high-quality work result.
* Understanding of software quality assurance principles
* A technical mindset with great attention to detail
You are definitely the person to enjoy our beautiful business if:
— you share our mindset and passion for automation, saving people’s lifetime, and eliminating unnecessary waste
— you want to see how your work influences the largest companies in the world and have the opportunity to learn and work with such big enterprise customers
— you want to be a part of the next big thing in enterprise software after SAP or Salesforce which is ServiceNow
— you care about customers, understanding and giving them the product they would love to use.
What we offer:
🧘 Company mission, values, atmosphere and teamwork based on trust!
🔝 Multinational environment!
🏄🏻♂️ Opportunities for professional development and personal growth!
🎓 learning and development activities, mentoring and coaching!
💵 Fair compensation, bonuses and benefits included!
👌🏻 Hybrid high-tech office and possibility to work entirely remotely!
🎉Team buildings and sport activities!
What you should do:
* Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility.
* Maintain and create of data entry automation tools;
* Participate in data transformation framework improvements;
* Create new ETL mapping scripts for new feeds
* ETL processing bug identification and fixing;
* Prepare and write integration tests for the created solution and ensure high quality;
brightfin is a revolutionary, subscription-based software provider of IT Expense Management and IT Finance Management (ITFM) solutions offered natively through ServiceNow or as a SaaS platform. brightfin helps companies manage IT assets and expenses related to mobile, telecom (fixed / voice & data), and cloud. In addition, brightfin enhances efficiency through automated workflows and industry-leading services such as UEM, lifecycle management, bill pay, procurement, and delivery.
Partnering with enterprises and government agencies globally, brightfin provides cost savings, efficiencies, and deep insights into mobile, telecom (fixed), and cloud expenses. The company has earned a spot on the Inc. 5,000 fastest-growing companies for the last two years and was the highest-recognized technology expense management company.
brightfin named in Top 100 Private U.S. Technology Companies!!!