Our DevOps specialists apply best practices providing you with the opportunity to learn and use the latest releases and state-of-the-art technologies as well as cooperation in large projects from the United States.
We have experience with a wide range of technologies and are always ready to dig into new development trends.
Your task will be to support projects of various sizes, both with web pages and with various mobile applications.
We offer the following benefits:
- Ability to work remotely anywhere in Ukraine or in our comfortable Wroclaw office without overtime;
- Stable income in USD and a contract with an American company;
- Daily work schedule in the office from 9 am to 6 pm;
- An innovative approach to collaboration, adherence to international standards, and opportunities for advancement within the company;
- Team-building events and activities;
- High-tech equipment;
- Paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Sport activities compensation;
- Medical Insurance;
- Career growth and development;
- Positive and supportive environment.
This position is yours if you have:
- Experience in DevOps Engineering 2+ years;
- Knowledge of Linux systems — at the level of a system administrator;
- Net: Network basics
- IAC: Ansible, Terraform
- CI/CD: GitabCI, Github actions
- Orch: Docker, Kubernetes
- Monitoring: Prometheus, Zabbix
- Log: Graylog
- Cloud: AWS (EKS, EC2, RDS, S3)
- DB: Mongo, Redis, MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL
It will be a great advantage if you have the following skills and knowledge:
- Cloud: GCP, DigitalOcean, Hetzner
- Monitoring: Grafana, Raygun, VictoriaMetrics
- CRI: Containerd
- Log: ELK, Loki
- Coding: Python, Go
- Service Mesh: Istio
- Task Management: Jira (Scrum management), Confluence
Your future tasks:
- Set up and maintain monitoring system
- Automate continuous integration
- Respond to exceptional / emergency situations
- Improve system stability
- Create operational manuals & standards
- Maintain compliance against security standard
- Develop infrastructure
We value your time, our recruitment process is very simple and takes place online:
acquaintance with the recruiter — technical interview — small test task — check by the security service — you have an offer in your email!
Send your CV, we will be glad to see you in our team!