• Experience in full-cycle recruiting/sourcing in international companies, recruitment agencies;
• Ability to multitask and be successful in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment;
• English is fluent and you have an experience of communication with native speakers;
• Excellent communicator who can influence and develop strong partnerships both internally and externally;
• Desirable experience in a business role (sales, management, etc.);
• Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress, etc.);
• Strong understanding and experience identifying strong candidates — motivated by finding the best person for the job, rather than simply selling a role.
• FLEX or AIESEC alumni or W&T or Erasmus+
• Competitive salary depends on your skills and knowledge (Performance-based salary, $1,000–1,500 per month)
• Full-time office job
• Career opportunity in an international company
• 20 days of paid vacation and sick leave days
• Source active and passive candidates from a variety of sources and communities: online and internal databases, employee referrals, events, networking, and research;
• Promote the company’s reputation as “best place to work”;
• Screen candidates resume and job applications;
• Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates;
• Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes;
• Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices;
• Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team;
• Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
BRAVELS is a fast-growing travel tech company that already has offices in San-Francisco (USA), Kyiv (Ukraine) and Riga (Latvia). At the moment, we have more than 100 full-time employees worldwide and satisfied 10,000 clients.
People are the lifeblood of any company and as a Recruiter at Bravels, you’ll be charged with identifying uniquely talented, amazing individuals to drive us forward.
We are looking for a highly motivated Recruiter to join our team, with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees, through a number of channels (social and professional networks, employee referrals, etc.) and any other creative methods you can conceive.
HAVE THE BRIGHTEST YEARS OF YOUR LIFE HERE.
BE BRAVE TO JOIN