Brainstack_ is a fast-growing product company that develops high-tech solutions for customers in more than 100 countries. Armed with the latest technologies and a young ambitious team, we strive to be the best in what we do. We strongly believe that the personal growth and self-development of every team member is one of the pillars of a successful business strategy. That’s why we are ready to provide all the tools and support necessary for your professional journey.
Here, there’s no room for bureaucracy or micromanagement — each team can create its own ecosystem that’ll ensure max productivity and perfect teamwork.
We’re looking for Creative, Entrepreneurial, Proactive and Courageous SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETER with a proven track record with YouTube and other social networks to take ultimate responsibility for all social media operations related to our products and services in the parental control niche.
- YouTube and other social media management
- Experience in relevant roles for US and/or EU markets
- Extreme passion for crafting content
- Strong sense of amazing content
- Ability to tell stories
- Good Project Management skills
- Infinite curiosity and desire to innovate and grow
- Fluent written and oral English
- Understanding of video content production flow
- Experience with Google Analytics, YouTube Analytics, Facebook Business
Will be a great plus:
- Portfolio that shows your personal wins and your personal contribution to social media growth for a company or brand
- Understanding of CRO and LPO best practices
- Successful experience with paid social marketing and targeting
- You know how to use Canva or Figma for visualization and mockuping
- Marketing background
- Be part of the team who’s responsible for content ideation -> planning -> briefing -> creating plots and storyboards -> assigning tasks to right talents -> doing quality check -> content publishing -> performance analysis
- Take full ownership of all activities on our social media accounts, especially for YouTube
- Collaborating with marketing, product managers, designers, writers, freelancers and third-party agencies to produce high-quality content consistent with our brand, style, and tone of voice
- Set crystal clear expectations & due dates for content creators and other executors
- Creating social media marketing plan and editorial calendars to meet the business objectives
- Generating ideas to increase customer engagement, and conversion rates optimization.
- Taking creative ideas from ideation to complete execution and to promotion
- Providing constructive feedback to executors to get what you really need
- Generate new social media initiatives and projects based on market trends, hypes, deep analysis, observations, and best practices to create an effective impact and drive high engagement on branded social media
P.S. CV review may take up to 7 business days. If there is no reply from HR team within this period of time, it means there are no positions in our company that would match your experience.