Brainstack_ is a fast-growing product company that develops high-tech solutions for customers in more than 100 countries. Armed with the latest technologies and a young ambitious team, we strive to be the best in what we do. We strongly believe that the personal growth and self-development of every team member is one of the pillars of a successful business strategy. That’s why we are ready to provide all the tools and support necessary for your professional journey.
Here, there’s no room for bureaucracy or micromanagement — each team can create its own ecosystem that’ll ensure max productivity and perfect teamwork.
Brainstack_ is a place where you grow together with the company.
Now we are looking for an experienced PHP Developer to join the team.
Have you imagined yourself in an engineering role where your work is centred around big data aspects essential to accomplish mission-critical objectives of the business?
Or perhaps you are a developer whose career choices align with boosting product’s growth by delivering crucial insights through analytical solutions.
If it is so, then it’s match!
As a technology expert, you will take on a core engineering role in our analytics team.
You will be working in tight collaboration with data analysts and developers to create and leverage key in-house solutions that impact goals of development, product, marketing, and customer care domains across the company.
This opportunity involves your passion for data while proactively approaching your enthusiasm in application and database design across distributed systems and technology stacks.
Thrive in the collaborative environment where you contribute creatively to the product while envisaging and implementing your ideas from inception to launch.
• 2+ years’ commercial expertise with PHP v7+
• 1+ years’ expertise working with Symfony v4+ or Laravel
• General understanding of OOP, design patterns, code simplicity and readability
• Confident database user: RDBMS and NoSQL, schema design, query profiling
• Comfortable with message brokers, Docker, and Kubernetes environment
Will be a plus:
• Knowledge of ETL/ELT concepts, batch-processing, data hygiene
• Worked with GCP or AWS services, and data warehouses
• Experience building and orchestrating data pipelines with Airflow
• Comfortable switching between technology stack, you may as well try Python 😉
• Contribute towards design, code, configuration, and documentation of data ingestion services to perform data acquisition and transformation activities, and loading across multiple data storages
• Focus on architectural support of 1st party services and integration of 3rd party solutions into analytics ecosystem to ensure data provisioning and completeness
• Collaborate with data analytics and developers to identify and implement key features and functionalities to strengthen the behaviour of data pipelines and jobs, and boost their performance
• Investigate system gaps, escalate issues and challenges, and envelope core elements with health checks and tests to guarantee platform’s robustness, stability and speed
• Perform code review and tune SQL queries and scripts along with analytics team
Possibility to be part of the creative environment and make your input to it.
Variety of social and professional activities.
Friendly and warm culture.
18 days of vacation paid per year.
Documented sick days paid.
3 non-documented sick days paid.
Breakfasts/fruit/yummies in the kitchen.
Become a part of Brainstack_ Analytics Development Team and embark on a new professional journey!
Feel free to contact me for more information
email —[email protected]
CV review may take up to 7 business days. If there is no reply from HR team within this period of time, it means there are no positions in our company that would match your experience.