Brainstack_ is a fast-growing product company that develops high-tech solutions for customers in more than 100 countries. Armed with the latest technologies and a young ambitious team, we strive to be the best in what we do. We strongly believe that the personal growth and self-development of every team member is one of the pillars of a successful business strategy. That’s why we are ready to provide all the tools and support necessary for your professional journey.
Brainstack_ is a place where you grow together with the company
Here, there’s no room for bureaucracy or micromanagement — each member can create its own ecosystem that’ll ensure max productivity and perfect teamwork.
We are looking for a Content manager to join our Wellness R’n’D team!
By joining our team, you will:
- Work on the development of the new product from the scratch in the Wellness niche;
- Have a direct influence on the content strategy and further development of the product;
- Learn and grow together with a young and ambitious team;
- Communicate with business and offer your own ideas and solutions. Feel the freedom to share your business vision!
- High level of writing proficiency in English (Upper-Intermediate or higher);
- Understanding of keyword and SEO basics;
- High proofreading/editing skills;
- Great written and verbal communication skills. You can provide constructive feedback and successfully communicate the task at hand;
- Attention to detail and meticulousness. You have no trouble concentrating when dealing with large content volumes and can pinpoint the smallest mistakes or inconsistencies;
- Good organizational and time-management skills. You know how to set clear expectations & due dates for content creators from one side, and manage reporter’s expectations from another;
- A collaborative spirit. You are able to work comfortably in a group setting;
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure. Getting things done motivates you.
- Communication: You have great verbal and written communication, and listening. You’re clear, concise, and focused;
- Creativity: You are imaginative and can apply that imagination to your work.
- Problem solving: You need to display an ability to take a logical and analytical approach to solve problems and resolving issues;
- Ability to work under pressure: You stay calm in a crisis and not become too overwhelmed or stressed;
- Ability to stay patient: You’ve got the patience to continue working on an idea that corresponds with the business needs;
- Positiveness: You’ll help to create healthy work environments and demonstrate your positive attitude by resilience, and an ability to overcome setbacks;
- Ambitions: Last but not least, you have big ambitions to create the best product in the Wellness niche and change the market rules.
- Handling the outsourcing of content tasks to the freelance writers/translators and communicating with them via Upwork and emails.
- Proofread and edit the texts written by freelancers (check grammar, punctuation, stylistics, and fact-check the information about the product and its competitors).
- Collaborating with SEO experts, writers, localization managers & translators to produce and deliver high-quality content.
- Make sure the writers are following all SEO guidelines (keywords, titles, links, etc.).
With your desire to deliver the best content ever, our business will reach new heights and will make our users even healthier, sportier, happier, and better.
- Team of open-minded specialists
- Flexible working hours (no fixed start and end time of work);
- Opportunity to work remotely when needed;
- Low hierarchy
- Personal Development plan and mentoring;
- Compensation of educational and training programs;
- Team buildings and corporate events.
- Friendly and warm culture.
- 18 days of vacation paid per year.
- Medical insurance.
- Documented sick days paid.
- 3 non-documented sick days paid.
- Breakfasts/fruit/yummies in the kitchen.
- Competitive salary in $$
Brainstack_ is a place where you grow together with the company.
If you are interested, feel free to apply.
P.S. CV review may take up to 7 business days. If there is no reply from the HR team within this period of time, it means there are no positions in our company that would match your experience.