Brainstack_ is a fast-growing product company that develops high-tech solutions for customers in more than 100 countries. Armed with the latest technologies and a young ambitious team, we strive to be the best in what we do. We strongly believe that the personal growth and self-development of every team member is one of the pillars of a successful business strategy. That’s why we are ready to provide all the tools and support necessary for your professional journey.
Here, there’s no room for bureaucracy or micromanagement — each team can create its own ecosystem that’ll ensure max productivity and perfect teamwork.
Brainstack_ is a place where you grow together with the company.
What do you need for building a successful product? Marketing? Of course! Support? Definitely! Analytics? Development? Yes and yes! But how does our Billing team come into all of this? We make sure all the efforts of other teams don’t go to waste at the most crucial moment — product purchasing.
By joining our team, you will:
- Work with top payment providers and bank acquirers.
- Learn everything about approve ratio, anti-fraud systems, velocity filters, PSD2.0, chargeback & fraud rules, e-commerce processes, and much more!
- Have the freedom to share your ideas and implement them into the work process.
- Be able to grow as a specialist and take positions that you are interested in — we help people grow and invest in the talents we believe in
Now we are looking for an experienced Head of Billing Department to join the team.
- 3-5+ years of experience in a payments/processing/billing manager role or Head/Lead position
- Experienced in payment systems & card payments processing / alternative methods
- Chargeback prevention and anti-fraud solutions
- Experience with 3rd party solutions: Ethoca, Verifi, etc.
- Excellent analytical skills and are proficiency in Excel
- Familiarity with the Visa & MC regulations
- Ability to look at situations from a risk-based approach
- Solid organizational, time management, and complex problem-solving abilities
Will be a plus:
- Work experience in dating, gambling, betting or any other high-risk vertical would be a plus.
- Team management
- Daily monitoring of key payment and their optimization
- Chargebacks and fraud management
- New processing features development
- Business development / communication with payment partners
- Closely work with tech department
- Reporting to CEO
- Negotiation with other company departments (marketing, finance, etc.)
- Possibility to be part of the creative environment and make your input to it.
- Variety of social and professional activities.
- Friendly and warm culture.
- PE employment.
- 18 days of vacation paid per year.
- Medical insurance.
- Documented sick days paid.
- 3 non-documented sick days paid.
- Breakfasts/fruit/yummies in the kitchen.
Feel free to contact me for more information:
— email — firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S. CV review may take up to 7 business days. If there is no reply from HR team within this period of time, it means there are no positions in our company that would match your experience.