This is a leading technology company that develops next-generation software that has innovated the way advertisers connect with audiences. Our engineers build technologies that process information at massive scale to generate industry-leading analytics and serve millions of requests in real-time.
As a Software Engineer in the Frontend team, you will work with a smart, highly-motivated team of engineers to develop our client-facing React web application. You’ll have the opportunity to work in a modern TypeScript/Next.js/PWA codebase architected by leading engineers in the field.
Our ideal candidate is eager to bring fresh ideas and write clean uniform software. You will play a key role in our team’s efforts to cultivate innovation and adopt modern design trends.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Lead complex technical projects from planning to execution.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Understand our platform in-depth and drive investigation of issues when they arise.
- Provide thought leadership and identify growth opportunities.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 4,5+ years of professional software development experience.
- Experience with frontend technologies and/or frontend frameworks.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Experience developing user-facing software.
- Experience with the latest and greatest web standards, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with TypeScript, web libraries and frameworks such as React and Next.js.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
- Experience with Unix/Linux environments.
- Expertise in containerization and CI/CD paradigms including Docker + Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization principles.
- Expertise in unit testing and Behaviour-driven Design
We offer :
- Flexible schedule;
- 18 business days of payable annual free time;
- 10 paid sick-leaves;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Comfortable working space;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Membership of the IT-BPO club card, loyalty program.