We are looking for a Java Tech/Team Lead to work on High Load distributed system.
A good match will be a candidate with:
— at least 5 years of commercial experience with any JVM-based language;
— experience with concurrency, multithreading, distributed systems;
— experience with OLAP Databases (hands-on with Clickhouse or Druid) is a big plus;
— strong upper intermediate English.
Technology stack contains but not limited to:
— Java (Scala,), SQL;
— Cassandra, Redis, Druid;
— Docker, Kubernetes.
Familiar with AWS technologies
Experience in AdTech industry
Experience in Java automation test frameworks
— Сompetitive compensation.
— Challenging work in an international company.
— Annual paid vacations (20 working days) and paid sick leave.
— Remote / in office work, high level of trust
— Low bureaucracy, team makes decisions, estimates tasks and delivers
— Flexible schedule with virtually no overtimes
— Working with High Load distributed systems with strict latency requirements;
— Big Data, Stream + Batch data processing;
— Data analysis by business use cases;
• Back End development;
• Working with cloud-based platforms, microservice architecture;
• Taking part in decision-making process in developing of solution and application architecture;
• Code and Architectural review;
• Communicate with CTO, QA engineers and other colleagues and stakeholders;
• Proactive position in solution development, processes improvements;
• Delivering the product roadmap and plannings;
• Ensure that the highest coding standards are met and write highly testable, automatable and performant code over the whole SDLC;
The project is Real-Time bidding solution for a AdTech industry. This is a permanently growing Israeli start-up, so you will be working on the new features with no legacy code to support, in a relatively small dev team.