● Experience in creating/working within commercial React applications
● Knowledge of SASS/ SCSS
● Exposure to Content Management Systems (CMS) and API Integration
● Familiar with unit and end to end testing, and the typical testing library vocabulary and conventions.
● An appreciation of UX & Design, with a desire to work more collaboratively Experience of software development for high capacity, high traffic, high availability websites/systems
● Knowledge of Agile methodologies, coding standards, build processes
● No bureaucracy
● Work in the young, friendly and supportive team
● Perfectly equipped and cozy office with multiple lounge zones in the office near the metro station
● The family-like relationship within the team and direct communication with international clients
● Personal development and professional growth
● Competitive salary and paid vacation
● Team building activities (corporate parties, joint movie, and football watching in the office)
● Coffee, tea, cakes, candies, and lunch in the office
● Write clean, elegant, understandable and reliable front-end code
● Actively wants to and can help shape technical decisions within the teams
● Can lead by example in Agile software delivery practices
● Participate in the full software life-cycle, including support and continuous integration
● Great attention to detail and love to build beautiful UI’s
Client’s current platform is built to integrate hundreds of carriers and retailers and we will use the existing API framework to build a completely new front end portal for our retail and end users using Elastic stack, React/Node JS frameworks.
Working with the product team, you will take immense pride in creating pixel-perfect front-end work for digital projects.
As a Front End Web Developer, you need to be able to support the delivery of industry-leading web applications. Working within an existing team, you will need to balance the speed of delivery with a quality customer journey.
You will be working on a greenfield project based on React and Node app, creating user interface components and API integration services.
Your attention to detail will be scary. You’ll despise sloppy development and will thrive on making sure that every part of the UI kit you get from the product team is working like a dream.