• Knowledge and experience of Agile working methodologies
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Cross browser testing experience
• Experience of writing tests using BDD/Cucumber techniques using any programming language
• Experience of working with JIRA or other workflow tools Experience of setting up performance and stress testing would be beneficial
• No bureaucracy
• Work in the young, friendly and supportive team
• Perfectly equipped and cozy office with multiple lounge zones in the office near the metro station
• The family-like relationship within the team and direct communication with international clients
• Personal development and professional growth
• Competitive salary and paid vacation
• Team building activities (corporate parties, joint movie, and football watching in the office)
• Coffee, tea, cakes, candies, and lunch in the office
• Create an Automation framework using Cypess, Selenium web driver or other test automation framework
• Create a test suite in test rail
• Using acceptance criteria, create a range of test cases for functional and regression testing
• Perform cross-browser testing when necessary
• Investigate approaches to performance and stress testing
• Take part in sprint planning meetings, stand-ups and work closely with Developers, DevOps and Business Analysts
The Senior QA Engineer will play a lead role in ensuring the software is fit for purpose by writing and executing functional and regression scripts and raising bugs and defects.
Attention to detail is important, and the ability to think outside the box about edge cases.
You should have experience of setting up automation frameworks from scratch and have familiarity with implementing feature files using cucumber/gherkin/BDD steps.
As this is a greenfield project, there is an opportunity to bring ideas to the table about the direction and tools we implement with regards to automation frameworks and continuous integration. The role will also require some manual testing, where automation is not the best option.
Working with Agile development teams in various locations, the ability to communicate effectively in a stand-up or over slack is important. Tools such as JIRA and test rail will be used to track tasks and sprint planning meetings will take place to estimate development and test work.