• 2+ years of experience in Automation Testing
• Experience with a Selenium WebDriver (Java/C#) and UFT
• Software testing experience in an SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
• Experience in the Test Process
• Experience with SQL
• Experience with Front-End Testing
• Analytical, disciplined, and diligent with problem-solving skills
• Understanding of Agile methodology
• Upper-intermediate spoken English
• Experience in designing and implementing automation frameworks
• Experience with Android Applications
• Knowledge of the various SDLC models e.g.
• Understanding QA’s role in the software development lifecycle
• No bureaucracy
• Perfectly equipped and cozy office with multiple lounge zones in the office near the metro station
• The family-like relationship within the team and direct communication with international clients
• Personal development and professional growth
• Competitive salary and paid vacation
• Team building activities (corporate parties, joint movie, and football watching in the office)
• Coffee, tea, cakes, candies, and lunch in the office
• To be responsible for Automation Framework and its’ maintenance, Continuous improvement
• To design and maintain the automation tool’s object repository
• To identify and develop new automated testing scenarios
• To understand the architecture and design of the relevant customer’s application
• Self-managing and ability to work independently
Brainberry invites QA Automation Engineer for a long-term and full-time employment at its service center in Kyiv, Ukraine.
You will have the opportunity to be a part of the distributed team of the SAR Company.
The project is new functionality for internal tools at a large financial institution.