• Minimum 3 years of Java programming with 1+ years of using J2EE framework;
• Strong understanding of Spring, Hibernate frameworks;
• Solid knowledge of multi-tiered distributed software architecture, OOP/Design Patterns, J2SE/J2EE, Web Services / RESTful, JDBC, JUnit, SQL, XML/XSL, HTTP, Tomcat;
• Minimum 2 year experience with Hybris platform;
• Working experience with Enterprise systems and developing/maintaining extensions for them;
• Experience with working on complex functional software projects that require a deep understanding of the application logic and dependencies;
• Experience working in distributed international team;
• Must be an independent, self-motivated team player that is meticulous and methodical in creating solutions;
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment;
• Intermediate spoken and written English communication skills.
• Experience with 6.x versions of Hybris
• Experience with Hybris Commerce Accelerator
• Experience with DataHub
• Continuous integration / delivery experience;
• Be part of a passionate and experienced international team building great technology products and startups across Europe and the United States.
• Competitive salary in line with experience level.
• Paid time off
• Language Classes
• Coaching & Professional Development
• State of the art equipment
• Paid relocation from Ukraine to Netherlands (over time)
As an engineer, you work closely with the scrum master and team lead in the agile scrum team. You have fresh views, think in components, and write excellent code and review code written by others. You understand the importance of solution architecture and performance.
Your main responsibilities:
• Design and Deliver business logic as per the user stories worthy of enterprise delight
• Responsible for the back-end stack and the realization of a solid architecture
• Enable development process improvements through tools and automation
• Safe-guard product quality
• Collaborate with Front-end and DevOps teams of new functionalities and solutions
• Attending daily standups, refinement and retrospective sessions to constantly improve and drive processes
• Estimate your work and take responsibility for its accuracy and pro-active communication when estimations changed
is international multi-brand company focused on a varied range of electrical engineering and mechanical engineering on industrial end-users, machine builders, panel builders and technical installers.
Greenfield Hybris 6.7 implementation on modern technologies
Data migration from non-hybris system (via DataHub)
Distributed European team in Netherlands and Ukraine
PO, Hybris Solutions architect, 4 developers, 2 QA, DevOps
Scrum with 3 week sprints
Planning security 6+ months
Openness and transparency
Autonomy in solutions design and making under a rule of explaining / convincing other team members