- More than 3 years of experience in a Scrum Master role
- Upper-intermediate level of English or higher is a must
- PSM I certificate
- Strong understanding of Agile principles and values
- An excellent understanding of Scrum framework
- Experience in setup of Scrum team from scratch
- Practical knowledge of Agile practices (e.g. story-mapping, estimation techniques etc)
- Skills in team coaching
- Strong skills in leadership, facilitation, conflict resolution, continual improvement and transparency
- Proactive mindset with demonstrable accuracy and attention to details
- Experience in collaboration with multinational/distributed/mixed teams (office + remote employees)
- Understanding of XP and DevOps practices
As a plus:
- Experience with Kanban method
- Experience with Scrum scaled frameworks (such as LeSS, Nexus)"
- Facilitate teams activities within Scrum framework
- Improve team and cross-team collaboration, and way of working within the organisation
- Coach teams to remove impediments
- Ensure transparent communication both within IT teams and with business stakeholders
- Coach on Agile mindset, processes and tools that can be applied within the team and organisation
- Ensure clarity, focus and alignment of product roadmap and Sprint Goals
- Support transparency level of the Product Backlog and refinement effectiveness -
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Coach and have 1-on-1 with team members
- Support team building activities
With us you can:
- Professionally and personally grow in the multicultural environment: you will have a significant educational budget, corporate English lessons with a certified teacher, regular knowledge sharing sessions;
- Clearly see your performance results in an Agile environment: we have a project-based performance management system, you can track your SMART goals and take ownership for continuous improvement with Professional Development Plan;
- Keep your work-life balance: you will have 20 vacation days, paid sick leaves, parental leave, monthly Well-being Allowance, medical insurance, as well as corporate events, teambuilding, and cool Friday’s parties in Creative Quarter;
- Have financial strength: you will have a regular salary review, we are covering taxes and our accountant provides full support for you.
About our project:
WeAreBrain is searching for an experienced Scrum Master to join our team. Our ideal candidate should be a person with Agile mindset, who can help our teams from forming to performing stages in its growth and efficiency.
Your first project will be a full-service EdTech platform for one of the most prestigious Hospitality Educational institutions in the world, with HQ in Switzerland.
Our client is the leading hospitality education institution in the world. The company was founded back in 1893. For over 125 years, our client has pioneered the methods of Swiss hospitality education and set the standards of excellence in this field. Today, we combine the Swiss values of academic rigor and industry practice with creativity and innovation for modern hospitality management degrees that prepare graduates to lead the future of the industry and the world. The mission of the client with technology platform is to expand the Client’s position beyond being the worldwide reference in hospitality education. With the technology platform product we create, the Client strives to become the leading provider of hospitality talents, helping individuals build fulfilling professional lives while contributing to the attractiveness and competitiveness of hospitality-oriented companies.