BotsCrew is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our team.
You will act as a client advocate and work with internal departments to ensure that client needs are understood and satisfied. You may assist with making sales, handling client complaints, collecting and analyzing data, and improving the overall customer experience.
What will you do?
- Help customers achieve their business objectives;
- Communicate with clients to understand their needs and explain product value;
- Build relationships with clients based on trust and respect;
- Track and analyze project results;
- Discover new business opportunities;
- Create an account development strategy;
- Participate in pre-sales and discovery sessions;
- Collaborate with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment;
- Collect and analyze data to learn more about consumer behavior;
- Maintain updated knowledge of company products and services;
- Resolve complaints and prevent additional issues by improving processes;
- Identify industry trends.
What will you need?
- 2+ years of experience in Account Management/Sales at IT company;
- Advanced English;
- Experience working with international clients/teams and passion for exceptional customer service;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data;
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills;
- Excellent active listening skills;
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally;
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends;
- Extensive, accurate product knowledge;
- Data-Driven Mindset & Creative Thinking;
- Customer-First Mindset — their success is your success, and the more you can invest in their needs and goals, the more successful you’ll be in this position;
- Proven record of achieving business goals of your clients
What will you get?
- 20 working days of paid vacation plus 5 days of paid sickness;
- Flexible work schedule and excellent work conditions;
- Competitive salary;
- Remote work with an opportunity to visit the office (Lviv);
- The war in Ukraine hasn’t impacted our performance and salary reviews. Please, follow us on Instagram to know more about how BostCrew takes part in helping our Ukrainian community;
- Compensation for your medical expenses. Also, we cover the first steps toward your mental health (first sessions with a psychologist, art therapy, or mental health apps);
- Events with psychologists, and experts from different fields;
- PDP creation and guidance from our mentors;
- We help with transit to the western part of Ukraine or abroad;
- We have different compensation options (partly/full price) for your education: work-related courses, training events, English courses, and thematic workshops;
- A friendly, young, and outstanding company.
BotsCrew donates all its profit to the Come Back Alive organization, that’s why some of our benefits aren’t provided during wartime. But we will bring them back as soon as Ukraine wins.
- Compensation for your hobbies;
- Active team buildings: carting, rope-jumping, buggy driving, rafting, and many more;
- Game evenings in Zoom where we play quizzes and online games.
First — BotsCrew is a company full of great people that follow the same values. Read more about how we act during challenging times like COVID-19 and russia-Ukraine war.
Second — BotsCrew is a global leader in the Chatbot Industry. We are trusted by Fortune 500 companies like Samsung, Honda, Virgin, Mars, etc.
Our chatbots have proven their effectiveness, bringing clear ROI to our customers.
Target markets — USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Switzerland, and Germany.
By joining our team, you’ll have a chance to work closely with professionals in global Fortune 500 companies.
And since as a company, we now donate all our profits to the needs of Ukraine, you’ll have a direct impact on that too!
Apply and begin your new adventure now.