We are looking for a UX/UI designer to join our team. Are you ready to communicate with our many clients and work with our outstanding team to deliver WOW designs?
Then this job may just be for you!
What will you do?
- Communicate with customers;
- Come up with solutions based on the business goals;
- Build requirements for the development team;
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders;
- Create clickable prototypes for stakeholders;
- Create UX wireframes and UI layouts and deliver them to the development team;
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems;
- Work on the design of the internal product — BotsCrew Enterprise Platform
What will you need?
- At least 1.5 years of experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role;
- A portfolio of UX design projects;
- User-centric mindset and a solid understanding of usability, accessibility, and user-centered design practices;
- Researching & understanding CX/UX approaches;
- English — Upper-Intermediate/Advanced;
- Knowledge of prototyping tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, or Adobe XD);
- A good understanding of branding & identity
Other skills we like in our UI/UX designers are:
- UX writing skills;
- Knowledge of diagramming tools (diagrams.net, Whimsical, Miro);
- Good time-management skills;
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders;
- A “here to help” attitude, someone who understands that we are better together;
- Good pitching & presentation skills;
- Quick learning;
- Empathy and emotional intelligence;
- Attention to detail
What will you get?
- 20 working days of paid vacation plus 5 days of paid sickness;
- Flexible work schedule and great work conditions;
- Competitive salary;
- Remote work with an opportunity to visit the office (Lviv);
- War in Ukraine hasn’t impacted our performance and salary reviews. Please, follow us on Instagram to know more about how BostCrew takes part in helping our Ukrainian community;
- Compensation for your medical expenses. Also, we cover the first steps toward your mental health (first sessions with a psychologist, art therapy, or mental health apps);
- Events with psychologists, and experts from different fields;
- PDP creation and guidance from our mentors;
- We help with transit to the west part of Ukraine or abroad;
- We have different compensation options (partly/full price) for your education: work-related courses, training events, English courses, and thematic workshops;
- A small but active Conversational and UI/UX design team to help you, guide you and support you;
- Game evenings in Zoom where we play quizzes and online games;
- A friendly, young, and outstanding company
BotsCrew donates the profit to the Come Back Alive organization, that’s why some of our benefits aren’t provided during the war time. But we will bring them back as soon as Ukraine wins.
- Compensation for your hobbies;
- Active team buildings: carting, rope-jumping, buggy driving, rafting, and many more.
Live, dream, and achieve together with BotsCrew 🚀