We are looking for a Senior Java Developer/Team Lead to join our outstanding team and work on a project to develop a chatbot for the world’s only Software as a Service (SaaS) research platform and also to work on a project related to the development of a tourist chatbot for a major American city.
- One of the projects you will be working on is the travel chatbot for the large American city of Chicago. The AI-powered chatbot will instantly provide visitors with information regarding events, attractions, restaurants, museums, etc., helping them to find and experience more of the city. And whether it’s for work or pleasure, traveling to the city means figuring out how to approach a city that’s both large and diverse. So it might be challenging.
- Another project is about working with the company, which works with the largest healthcare companies in the world to conduct their clinical trials. It’s also simple enough for anyone to conduct their own study, at a fraction of the cost. The client wants to reduce the manual conversation associated with helping organizations set up a study. Many customers are research novices. There is a pretty standard conversation that happens to help those individuals design a study and direct them to the appropriate study templates (and help them fill it in). The client wants to automate that, instead of what it currently is — a manual process. With the help of Chatbot, we will be able to achieve this goal.
- Provide technical leadership to application team members
- Create reusable, effective, and scalable Java code
- Follow and maintenance to the best practices on the project
- Communicate with stakeholders, participate in estimations, demo sessions
- 4+ years in Java Web Development
- Proficiency in Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate
- Experience consuming/publishing RESTful APIs
- Competence in design/implementation for reliability, availability, scalability, and performance
- Competence in modern database/storage technologies
- Experience with Docker and AWS
- Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English
Would be a plus:
- Proven Agile and People Management Skills
- Experience with React.js/ Redux
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Communication Skills
- Team Player
Everyone loves perks, right? So here are ours:
- 20 working days of paid vacation plus 5 days of paid sickness;
- Flexible work schedule and great work conditions;
- Competitive salary;
- Remote work with an opportunity to visit the office (Lviv)
- War in Ukraine hasn’t impacted our performance and salary reviews. Please, follow us on Instagram to know more about how BostCrew takes part in helping our Ukrainian community
- Compensation for your medical expenses. Also, we cover the first steps toward your mental health (firsts sessions with a psychologist, art therapy, or mental health apps)
- Events with phycologists, and experts from different fields.
- PDP creation and guidance from our mentors
- We help with transit to the west part of Ukraine or abroad
- We have different compensation options (partly/full price) for your education: work-related courses, training events, English courses, thematic workshops;
- A friendly, young, and outstanding team.
BotsCrew donates the profit to the Come Back Alive organization, that’s why some of our benefits aren’t provided during the war time. But we will bring them back as soon as Ukraine wins.
- Compensation for your hobbies;
- Active team buildings: carting, rope-jumping, buggy driving, rafting, and many more;
- Game evenings in Zoom where we play quizzes and online games;
Live, dream, and achieve together with BotsCrew 🚀