Howdy, marketing stranger! We create top chatbot solutions for the best enterprise companies (Samsung Next, Natera, Choose Chicago, Mars, Virgin, etc.) worldwide. And have a SaaS product that needs to be newly packed and introduced to the market.
While 2020 was hard for everyone, it was also a prosperous year for us. We achieved a new record in revenue and doubled our inbound growth. So we’re prepared for new challenges and excited about hitting new heights.
What about you? Ready to take it?
- Find and test new channels and ideas for promoting our services to build a strong brand;
- Generate and test hypotheses to bring new SQLs (Sales Qualified Leads) to the pipeline;
- Create powerful SEO-optimized content: articles, guides, case studies, landing pages, etc;
- Create content funnels with high conversion rates;
- Participate in creating content of different formats: webinars, podcasts, interviews, infographics, etc.;
- Support existing lead nurturing campaigns and participate in creating new ones,
- Launch and maintain email marketing campaigns;
- Optimize and improve conversion rates on the website;
- Launch paid promotion campaigns.
- 1 + years of experience working in B2B marketing, primarily with US and EU markets;
- At least Upper-Intermediate or Advanced English. Excellent written English;
- Previous experience in launching email marketing campaigns;
- Previous experience in content and inbound marketing;
- Willingness and openness to learning new marketing techniques and new approaches;
- High time-management and prioritization skills;
- Agility, multitasking, accuracy, proactivity;
- Creative approach to problem-solving.
Would be a plus:
- Experience working with Hubspot, WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, LinkedIn, and Facebook ads.
Who will you be working with?
Our Head of Marketing — Daryna (bit.ly/3ryzUWB), Content Manager — Marie (bit.ly/3l5Ys6W), our CEO — Max (bit.ly/2OFI6pr) and our Sales Team — Ostap (bit.ly/30tZq3h), and Christina (bit.ly/38r26De)
Everyone loves perks, right? So here are ours:
— 20 working days of paid vacation;
— Flexible work schedule and great work conditions;
— Mentorship program, PDPs, and personal goals setting;
— Competitive salary;
— COVID-19 hasn’t impacted our performance and salary reviews;
— 50% compensation for your education: work-related courses, events, workshops;
— Active team buildings: carting, rope-jumping, buggy driving, rafting, and many more;
— Game evenings in Zoom where we play quizzes and online games;
— A friendly, young, and outstanding team;
... and modern problems require modern solutions, so here are our COVID-19 perks:
— Remote work with an opportunity to visit the office and eat all the cookies;
— Weekly outdoor activities with team members (basketball, football, squash);
— We cover the price of the COVID-19 test for each coworker. You can check your health anytime.
Our recruiting process looks like this:
- You send us your CV;
- If we think that you are a great match for our marketing team, we’ll set up a pre-screening interview with our Recruiter to have a little chat;
- If the call is successful — we send you a test task;
- If the test task looks good, we’ll have a tech interview with our Head of Marketing — Daryna;
- And finally — call with our co-founder — Max, and Head of Marketing — Daryna.
Live, dream, and achieve together with BotsCrew 🚀