• Minimum 3 years of experience in the same position;
• Knowledge of marketing, advertising and technical tools available such as — DSP, DMPs, Web Analytics, CDPs, CRM platforms, Visualisation Tools etc;
• Strong knowledge in data management and analytic tools (e.g SQL, GA, Power BI, Python, R, SPSS, Qlikview, Tableau)
• Previous experience in building out a tech stack and creating a high impact team of data analysts/scientists;
• Experience working with SQL;
• Advanced Excel skills essential;
• Strong knowledge of Google Analytics;
• Ability to create concise presentations and build KPI dashboards using data visualization software;
• Familiarity with APIs and XML feeds;
• An understanding of data protection regulation and issues.
• Analyze and draw valid conclusions from numerical data;
• Provide clear insights into the causes and effects of different business factors;
• Stellar analytical skills and decent numerical aptitude;
• Excellent attention to detail and communication skills to engage a wide range of stakeholders.
• Minimum 5 years of analytical experience in a commercial environment;
• Experience with Big Data.
• Lead and develop the BI function and data strategy, implementing cutting-edge technology and best practice to shape a brand new function Boss Gaming Solutions;
• Commercial experience in building an understanding of all aspects of customer data through R and python (loyalty, behavior, acquisition, and retention)
• Proficient in querying data sets using SQL, building and maintaining data pipelines;
• Working with customer-centric data, generating insights for the business to understand all end to end customer journeys, and providing strategic recommendations;
• Create and develop KPI management dashboards to analyze performance and identify behavioral insights across GEOs, platforms, casino, sports, and content;
• Provide actionable insights to advertising & marketing team colleagues and client partners in order to influence the evolution of customer and commercial activity;
• Develop data architecture solutions to enable a customer ‘signature’ table (single customer view)
• Set up and lead a team of multi-disciplined data professionals.
• Work in a skilled team and interesting tasks;
• Decent wages;
• Paid vacation 24 days;
• Comfortable office near m. Zhytomyrska;
• One day per week can be remote;
• Modern game room (few PS4, ping-pong table).
BOSS. Gaming Solutions is always looking to recruit diverse talented people to join its international teams.
If you believe you can help us deliver on our vision, take a look at the available vacancies and reach out! We will make sure to get in touch once something does become available.
We’re confident that if you join BOSS. Gaming Solutions you will definitely find something you love about working here.