Please note, we will consider candidates only full-time in an office.
The key responsibilities and requirements are:
• Day-to-day contractual reviews, negotiations and drafting including: NDAs, software licenses, online casino agreements, DPAs;
• Drafting, updating and using standard contract templates;
• Contract management;
• Advising on various legal matters including employment, intellectual property, advertising, corporate law;
• Drafting corporate documents: minutes, MAAs, PoAs, any legal documents;
• Analyzing and summarizing complicated legal documents, including contracts, and suggesting alterations to those documents;
• Performing due diligence in legal matters concerning contracts, agreements;
• Resolves individual and group performance issues;
• Management and communication skills with international service providers;
• Good research skills of local gaming, regulatory, and tax laws;
• Good general knowledge of international intellectual property laws and tax laws.
• Languages: Fluent English, excellent Russian, Ukrainian;
• Work experience abroad or for another gaming company is welcome.
• Work in a skilled team and interesting tasks;
• Decent wages;
• Paid vacation 24 days;
• Comfortable office near m. Zhytomyrska;
• One day per week can be remote;
• Modern game room (few PS4, ping-pong table).
BOSS. Gaming Solutions is always looking to recruit diverse talented people to join its international teams.
If you believe you can help us deliver on our vision, take a look at the available vacancies and reach out! We will make sure to get in touch once something does becomes available.
We’re confident that if you join BOSS. Gaming Solutions you will definitely find something you love about working here.