• 4 Years’ experience as a DevOps or similar role;
• Advanced knowledge of Linux Servers administration;
• Experience with VCS tools (GIT or SVN);
• Experience with orchestration tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet);
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines and knowledge how to administer and manage the tool such as GitLab, TeamCity or Jenkins;
• Experience with Cloud Platforms work from an infrastructure standpoint (AWS or gCloud);
• Experience with databases (MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL etc.);
• Experience of Deployment strategies (Ansible and Octopus Deploy);
• Experience in cloud infrastructure monitoring with Grafana and Prometheus;
• Experience with Log management and log monitoring tools (ELK Stack or Splunk);
• Experience Web Server/Load Balancer technologies work (Nginx or HAProxy).
• Good understanding of networking;
• Experience working with virtualized environments;
• Knowledge of at least one Scripting language (BASH or Python/php);
• Good verbal and written English.
• Plan, build and maintain our infrastructure and always be on a constant lookout to improve our environment;
• Work closely with developers to create and improve deployment strategies and pipelines;
• Closely monitor our existing infrastructure and act if any anomalies will found;
• Create and maintain documentation of our internal systems;
• Think proactively about how we can improve our way of working through automation and scripting;
• Finding the most cost-effective solutions;
• Security must be kept in mind for all aspects;
• Having automation always in mind when working on new and existing tasks.
Would be a plus:
• Experience using code infrastructure with Terraform;
• Good knowledge and understanding of Containerization Technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, or OpenShift;
• Knowledge about message queueing systems (RabbitMQ or ActiveMQ);
• Good understanding of how In-Memory Data Storage Systems work (Redis or Memcached);
• Work in a skilled team and interesting tasks;
• Decent wages;
• Paid vacation 24 days;
• Comfortable office near m. Zhytomyrska;
• One day per week can be remote;
• Modern game room (few PS4, ping-pong table).
BOSS. Gaming Solutions is always looking to recruit diverse talented people to join its international teams.
If you believe you can help us deliver on our vision, take a look at the available vacancies and reach out! We will make sure to get in touch once something does become available.
We’re confident that if you join BOSS. Gaming Solutions you will definitely find something you love about working here.